CJ Mosley, Possible starter at DE ?

RhodesRunner

I was wondering what everyone thinks of CJ Mosley. Living in the U.K I only get to see a few live games, but with the limited playing time he seems to make plays.

Is he capable of starting at DE ?

On another note did Shaun Ellis play today not seen his name on stats list ?

I don't think I saw DRob either. Normally, he is pretty invisible, but somebody was doing a good job in the middle for the most part. I was in a bar and far from the screen.

I was wondering what everyone thinks of CJ Mosley. Living in the U.K I only get to see a few live games, but with the limited playing time he seems to make plays.

Is he capable of starting at DE ?

On another note did Shaun Ellis play today not seen his name on stats list ?

First of all if you want to solve the limited games problem try NFL gamepass:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

As for Mosley, I want to see him get some more playing time whether it's at NT or at 3-4 end. Another possible experiment would be to to play him at NT as a space eater (he may demand double teams) where D-Rob would be free'd up to play End where I think he's excell. There are some things to try though, good to see the Coaching staff are at least experimenting with some new things.

yeah, i am going to try that next year, i live in florida and didn't get to see the game. I'm so tired of television cable companies. anyways, it looks like mosely is getting some playing time and it is paying off. is he playing nt and was his sack a coverage sack for anyone that saw the game.

Archived