Patriots-Ravens Game thread,

JETSFAN5180

The penalties called were correct. Baby Jets fans can see past their own envy.

If the Jets are to beat the Pats, it will be by the pass, not your run game. But I must say, Jets fans Karma will most likely prevent the Jets from winning. I truly beleive that.

wow.fan karma effects the outcome of a football game? I think the refs play a much more important role there boy!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That defense has to be of some concern to BB. I mean the secondary has looked awful for two weeks but last night the DL got pushed all over the field ala the Dallas game.

The defense was terrible but it seems that Belichick snapped them out of it when it counted. McGahee was running all over them for three quarters but they shut him down in the fourth when all they had to do was run out the clock.

The NFL is offically the WWE ..........Fixed

The Ravens were robbed and all you Patsie trolls know it.

oh and Garb ,The Blueprint that I was speaking of was on display for the whole nation to see. and your Lber's proved it ,your team can't stop the run.I love it when i'm right.. don't you :)

we will see your gaytriots on the 16th ,can you say Leon and Thomas??????

How were they robbed? Were you watching the same game or did you have your green goggles on? The only call that could be questioned is the final TD catch which was too close to overturn. Keep in mind that they had already called it a catch. While they were replaying it, I was almost hoping it would be overturned so we could run a couple more plays and run more time off of the clock. By the way, I hope you don't seriously think that Leon and Thomas are going to do what McGahee. There are two differences there.

1. Baltimore has a very good OL

2. McGahee >>>>>>>> Washington and Jones combined.

How were they robbed? Were you watching the same game or did you have your green goggles on? The only call that could be questioned is the final TD catch which was too close to overturn. Keep in mind that they had already called it a catch. While they were replaying it, I was almost hoping it would be overturned so we could run a couple more plays and run more time off of the clock. By the way, I hope you don't seriously think that Leon and Thomas are going to do what McGahee. There are two differences there.

They weren't.

That is the problem with everyone not a Patriots' fan.

They cheer and mock even when the team wins a close game. The voices I heard after the game was not that the Ravens blew it, but the Patriots are lucky.

Sad.

Originally Posted by Alk

They weren't.

That is the problem with everyone not a Patriots' fan.

They cheer and mock even when the team wins a close game. The voices I heard after the game was not that the Ravens blew it, but the Patriots are lucky.

Sad.

I recall a lot of posters here last year saying Willis wasnt so good. Pffft.

Stay safe, PFSIKH!

with all do respect the 4th and 5 call on Winborn was a joke.. really sad day in NFL when they continue to allow a team caught with their hands

in the cookie jar to flourish.

I am even more convinced that Ponies will win the game that counts.

I could even see Jags beating pukes, they have the run O and a stout Def

Let's hope that jags are the 6th seed

with all do respect the 4th and 5 call on Winborn was a joke.. really sad day in NFL when they continue to allow a team caught with their hands

It was the correct call by the officials, but on the wrong player. Winborne made virtually no contact on the play but, in underneath coverage, Scott had Gaffney in a bear-hug.

No surprise considering the poster.

That was the correct call. It may have been a call that they let go in a less important situation but it was correct. When Watson made his cut for the endzone it was clear as day that Winborn had a handful of his jersey.

That was the correct call. It may have been a call that they let go in a less important situation but it was correct. When Watson made his cut for the endzone it was clear as day that Winborn had a handful of his jersey.

you see what you want to see

that was an awful call, and flag didn't come out until after ravens were

celebrating, if it was a holding call, flag would have come out right away

the timing of refs throwing this flag, tells you fix was in. A holding call the

flag would have been on ground b4 pass got there.

A joke and every pat fan knows it.

the ball also was bobbled, it did move but then again jabbar is a jerry rice clone.

BTW rodney never holds a wr.... Nevahhhhhhhhh

On another note, what was Harrison's deal? Why go get in Billick's face after Boller threw an int. I was just sitting there in awe. "Okay Harrison, you and your defense has been kicked all over this field for the entire game. This mistake prone QB FINALLY made the key mistake and you're going to talk $hit?" I wish someone would have laid him out.

Isn't rooting for a thug fun?

The penalties called were correct. Baby Jets fans can see past their own envy.

If the Jets are to beat the Pats, it will be by the pass, not your run game. But I must say, Jets fans Karma will most likely prevent the Jets from winning. I truly beleive that.

As opposed to smarmy Pat fan karma, which apparently goes unchecked.

Archived