Patriots-Ravens Game thread,

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. All the calls were right - and I love 'em for it. But jeez Louise, thank you Brian Billick. ;)

That was NOWHERE NEAR holding in the endzone. For 31 other teams that isn't called. That team is a complete and utter fraud in every sense of the word.

Ridiculous. There is no ****ing way that any team but the ****ing scumbag Patriots gets the luck they do. A timeout when they would've stopped Brady. A false start when they stopped Evans. A holding call with 50 seconds left on an incomplete 4th down pass. **** this ****. I ****ing hate New England. This is ****ing garbage. The Ravens came one step closer. Hopefully the Steelers can finish the job.

**** that. When you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Mangini, forget next weeks game, you can have the same ****ty gameplan against the Browns that you did against the Cowboys, as long as you have a great one in place for the Patriots. Let's beat those ****ers. I want to see IJ and Troll with a Jets avater when the Pats go down.

....and the motion call? It was the right call - but man, all I can say is wow.

Kellen Clemens will look like Joe Namath on the 16th. Thing is Tom Brady will look like Tom Brady too.

brady blew 2night , the gift 4th down call was the game and you know it

for not paying refs enuff

give that a rest. Baltimore should have closed the deal and they did not. Never give Tom Brady a minute to win a game. Ever....unless he continues to throw to Ben stone hands Watson.

The tackling was atrocious. Just putrid. AD looks stupid on the outside. Bruschi looks like he is 100 years old. The d-line was pushed around all nite. Brady, Faulk, Luck and Billick won that game for the Pats tonight.

Ridiculous. There is no ****ing way that any team but the ****ing scumbag Patriots gets the luck they do. A timeout when they would've stopped Brady. A false start when they stopped Evans. A holding call with 50 seconds left on an incomplete 4th down pass. **** this ****. I ****ing hate New England. This is ****ing garbage. The Ravens came one step closer. Hopefully the Steelers can finish the job.

Pretty much sums it up.

it happens too much for it to be luck. they pay very well for that luck.

Billick blew it.

How many penalties?

And Rex Ryan had a chance to be a hero, no dice.

Oh well, I guess the Jets will have to take care of the Patsies. ;)

Some random thoughts....

Maroney is only 1/2 of a player. Great pass catching RB, not so good rushing. You Pats fans should be thankful for Faulk.

The Pats defense is a 1/2 game team. Start out strong, but finish pretty crappy.

Brady, (heh) you already KNOW that! :)

You can't come to Foxboro with that attitude!

Too bad its the ****ing truth. You want me to hide it? Fine. Then take someone else. That is the ****ing truth. **** the Pats. I will not sit back and watch this bull**** week after week and not complain about it. **** New England.

Too bad its the ****ing truth. You want me to hide it? Fine. Then take someone else. That is the ****ing truth. **** the Pats. I will not sit back and watch this bull**** week after week and not complain about it. **** New England.

12-0 is 12-0. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I am so drinking you under the table in a couple of weeks!

12-0 is 12-0. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I am so drinking you under the table in a couple of weeks!

Do you have a problem looking at things besides the record? Obviously you do. You're lucky to be 12-0. Good luck against Pittsburgh when AJ Feely and Kyle Boller light you up. Too bad I'll be one of the 35,000 at the Jets-Browns game and will have to miss all the fun.

Do you have a problem looking at things besides the record? Obviously you do. You're lucky to be 12-0. Good luck against Pittsburgh when AJ Feely and Kyle Boller light you up. Too bad I'll be one of the 35,000 at the Jets-Browns game and will have to miss all the fun.

I dunno, I don't think the Steelers match up well at all. I have a feeling the Pats win that game easily honestly.

It'll either be us or the fins, but don't be surprised if you are sitting at home the final week of the season rooting for Eli Manning.

The Pats will beat the Steelers by at least 14 points next week. Take that to the bank.

Archived