Patriots-Ravens Game thread,

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not able to watch the game, just game cast on nfl.com, but i was wondering, what was the reason this game was actually close? We all understand Baltimore's D is overrated and their offense is sporatic, but could the loss of Colvin really had that big an impact and thats why they were able to run it so well with McGahee?

i cant see them overturning this. he had control of the ball. would be a joke if they overturn it.

I'm not so sure he did when you look at the front camera view. He went from having it in his hand - to it sitting on top of his palm as he went out. It would have taken more instability than that to overturn the initial field ruling.

Ridiculous. There is no ****ing way that any team but the ****ing scumbag Patriots gets the luck they do. A timeout when they would've stopped Brady. A false start when they stopped Evans. A holding call with 50 seconds left on an incomplete 4th down pass. **** this ****. I ****ing hate New England. This is ****ing garbage. The Ravens came one step closer. Hopefully the Steelers can finish the job.

Ridiculous. There is no ****ing way that any team but the ****ing scumbag Patriots gets the luck they do. A timeout when they would've stopped Brady. A false start when they stopped Evans. A holding call with 50 seconds left on an incomplete 4th down pass. **** this ****. I ****ing hate New England. This is ****ing garbage. The Ravens came one step closer. Hopefully the Steelers can finish the job.

You can't come to Foxboro with that attitude!

Archived