Great quote.......Full Metal Jacket

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it .. . until there is no enemy ...but peace. Amen. 8)

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it .. . until there is no enemy ...but peace. Amen. 8)

okey dokey

okey dokey

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

"I'm gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!"

Great F'N movie.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

"I'm gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!"

Great F'N movie.

FMJ is a GREAT movie. After Platoon and Apocalypse Now, FMJ might be the third best war movie ever.

Private Bunny: "But I still like a piece of p***y once in a while. Ain't nothin' like a piece of p***y, 'cept maybe the Indy 500."

Private Junior: "Man, there ain't no way you ever gonna get any p***y unless the b!tch dies and wills it to you. And then, only maybe."

FMJ is a GREAT movie. After Platoon and Apocalypse Now, FMJ might be the third best war movie ever.

Private Bunny: "But I still like a piece of p***y once in a while. Ain't nothin' like a piece of p***y, 'cept maybe the Indy 500."

Private Junior: "Man, there ain't no way you ever gonna get any p***y unless the b!tch dies and wills it to you. And then, only maybe."

"So cut my wrist and black my eyes

So I can fall asleep tonight or die"

"Because you kill me

You know you do

You kill me well

You like it too and I can tell

You never stop until my final breath is gone"

"If I could take your pain away

I would scream for you

And I'll bleed for you

So you'll never feel this way

Again when you're in my arms