Congrats to Joe Willie!

NIGHT STALKER

Joe Willie is and always will be Mr.Jet! He is a very fond memory and I long for the day that he becomes a JETS coach on the sidelines. I do not care if it is to carry a water bottle. If he is on our sidelines we will be a better team! He read defenses better then any QB I have seen. He means so much to the JETS and most JETS fans! Congratulations Mr. Jet: Broadway Joe, the man that gave the JETS an identity!

Joe Willie is and always will be Mr.Jet! He is a very fond memory and I long for the day that he becomes a JETS coach on the sidelines. I do not care if it is to carry a water bottle. If he is on our sidelines we will be a better team! He read defenses better then any QB I have seen. He means so much to the JETS and most JETS fans! Congratulations Mr. Jet: Broadway Joe, the man that gave the JETS an identity!

I agree with all you said...he is also the reason I am a Jet fan....I am happy for Joe...I thank him for all the fun he has given Jet fans all these years...by just being Joe !:)

Archived