Happy Fourth of July

Gang Green Girl

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend, Everyone. Enjoy the great weather!

Heading to the Jersey Shore with Brenda for a weekend of drunkeness and debauchery.

Come back and share your stories and pictures with the rest of us! :)

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Everyone have a safe and festive weekend!!!

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend, Everyone. Enjoy the great weather!

Heading to the Jersey Shore with Brenda for a weekend of drunkeness and debauchery.

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Have a Happy holiday to everyone. And JFBM please do not encourage certain person or people to post pictures, If you know what I mean!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Have a Happy holiday to everyone. And JFBM please do not encourage certain person or people to post pictures, If you know what I mean!

Did I NOT mention that I was going to Brenda's? With any luck, we won't be able to share stories.

:shock:

Here is wishing that you CAN'T share any stories or any pictures with us ;) WOO HOO!!! :mrgreen: Of course you could always pm us ;)

Did I NOT mention that I was going to Brenda's? With any luck, we won't be able to share stories.

:shock:

Here is wishing that you CAN'T share any stories or any pictures with us ;) WOO HOO!!! :mrgreen: Of course you could always pm us ;)

Have a Happy Fourth Of July everyone!!..I can't say don't drink and drive cause I know it's gonna happen. But try and be safe this weekend people. I want to see you all here on Tuesday!!... :mrgreen: My plans washed up in that rain on wednesday. Every flight is overbooked and I cant even buy a ticket... :cry: . Wish I could make it to the Jersey shore with you guys. That would make up for it. Gas the boat and come get me Bren!!!... :wink:

Archived