Is Sundays game sold out?

tjmitch

LOL......there wont be enough people there to have a snow ball fight. what is the over/under for attendance, is it in the single digits? Will the temp be higher than attendance?

Its in New England dip****. The place will be packed.

We'll see

They are talking about 40 MPH winds for the 2nd half

Patriot fans when they are winning are always there. They do not leave early, at least not a bunch of them.

The place will be packed. Not an empty seat for this one.

LOL......there wont be enough people there to have a snow ball fight. what is the over/under for attendance, is it in the single digits? Will the temp be higher than attendance?

Dude stick to the MMA stuff. You have been exposed as a marginal football fan. You haven't been able to name a starting lineup since Harry Carson retired.

Patriot fans when they are winning are always there. They do not leave early, at least not a bunch of them.

The place will be packed. Not an empty seat for this one.

That and they hate us. We could be 0-13 and they'd still pack the stadium. Kind of like KC-Raiders, you know the fans are amped for it no matter what.

Yes, it is sold out. Every game Pats game since before Tuna started coaching the Pats has been sold out.

But, given the weather there are numerous tickets on sale thru the various scalping systems.

Are you going to be there to witness the greatest upset in NFL history?

I won't be there. My income level (or lack thereof) doesn't let me be able to afford tickets and even if I had the money, I live 3 hours away.

I will be watching the largest romp in history when the Pats destroy the Jets 77-0, from my living room.

If the Pats score 70 pts on the Jets I will punch this website's owner right in his face. No questions asked.

deal?

I won't be there. My income level (or lack thereof) doesn't let me be able to afford tickets and even if I had the money, I live 3 hours away.

I will be watching the largest romp in history when the Pats destroy the Jets 77-0, from my living room.

you entered the wrong door

the other door leads you to the circle J , they are waiting for you

dedicated fans drive 3 hours each way for their team, especially an undefeated one.

heck I do it for the jets. go panhandling. dress up like your god. Im sure you'll make enough to afford 1 ticket.

Archived