It comes down to pride

4HCrew

Most teams in the NFL are equal on talent..it comes down to lucky breaks, discipline, character and some coaching. Look at the Bengals for example..the offense is stacked on talent and cannot score points..the Ravens stacked on defense cannot win games..balanced talent and then the other aspects come into play. Several playoff bound teams are seriously flawed when it comes to talent

Tyson... You said it perfectly. When the clock its 0:00 and the game is over and you can look at yourself, teamates and coaches and know you when out there and gave it everything and more, took a punch and the punched harder then at the end of the day you did what your suppose to do. You played with pride and passion and that's all us as fans could ask for, but if you go out there and lie down and take it then you need to evaluate yourself and ask if you belong in this league. Mangini has preached HIGH CHARACTER guys since hes been here, well if thats the team you want then in my mind a high character player respects the game, his teamates and his coaches and everytime you step on the field you go 110% (Laverneus Coles)

JUST FIGHT AND THEN FIGHT HARDER THEN THAT.

:rolleyes:

Ok. They have no heart? Whatver. This the Patriots, not the Jets.

after yet another year of dominating the NFL the Pats have a 3 TD lead against the Colts, only to completely fold up tent in the second half. Yes, including your "best QB of all time", and top 5 defense.

Two years ago, going for the winning drive, your all world QB throws a back breaking pick to Champ Bailey (probably in an attempt to rub it in champ's face as he did to Smith from Pitt this year).

Brady will choke this year, as he has done in the past few. The pats probably will go undefeated, but the old fins team will still be popping champaign come January.

:sheepf:

My ode to the Jets D

Sean Ellis - Make Gisele jealous

D-Rob - Make Brady sob

Kenyon Coleman - I wanna see you roll 'em

Thomas, Bryan -Make sure they're cryin'

David Harris - Make their A-game parish

Eric Barton - Keep Brady shartin'

Victor Hobson - I wanna see you clob some

Darrell Revis - Make their passing game sievish

Kerry Rhodes - Beat on 'em loads

Abram Elam - When they throw, you steal them

Hank Poteat - Don't let them cheat

:)

nope. that's why the pats will exit the playoffs this year. too much talent, too little heart.

That's right the three times the Patriots were down in the 4th quarter they just rolled over and died, they didn't even bother to try and make a comeback.

It was the most pathetic example of a team giving up I have ever seen.

--sarcasm off--

That's right the three times the Patriots were down in the 4th quarter they just rolled over and died, they didn't even bother to try and make a comeback.

It was the most pathetic example of a team giving up I have ever seen.

--sarcasm off--

watch what they do in the playoffs. again.

:rl:

They may walk on water during the year, but the pats love choking on the LD in the playoffs.

;)

after yet another year of dominating the NFL the Pats have a 3 TD lead against the Colts, only to completely fold up tent in the second half. Yes, including your "best QB of all time", and top 5 defense.

Two years ago, going for the winning drive, your all world QB throws a back breaking pick to Champ Bailey (probably in an attempt to rub it in champ's face as he did to Smith from Pitt this year).

Brady will choke this year, as he has done in the past few. The pats probably will go undefeated, but the old fins team will still be popping champaign come January.

:sheepf:

Nice revisionist history.

First, they had an 18 point lead against probably the most potent offense of the last 10 years. There was still over 2 quarter of game left. If Brady, the D or Troy Borwn make one play, outcome is different, but you got to give the Colts props. They wore the Patriots down.

Second, two years ago, they were going for a tying score or maybe the lead in the third quarter when Bailey made his play. That team was far from great. Plus, Brady was blitzed and threw it up. Again, you have to give credit to Champ Bailey, he is one of the best and took adavantage of Brady's mistake.

maybe Tom will choke maybe he will not. Seeing he is not throwing to Reche and Troy anymore, I think the outcome just might be different.

Your team is gutless, and hasn't faced adversity yet this year.

Time, will be on the Allies side.

churchill_main.jpg

Really? They get crapped on by everyone. They trail their nemesis by 10 in the fourth and manage to other comebacks while trailing.

They have faced some.

Archived