latest 2008 draft projections

afosomf

1. Phins (dorsey or run dmc)

Atl 3-11 at AZ sea proj 3-13

Stl 3-11 pitt then at AZ 3-13

jests 3-11 at tenn KC proj= ??? we really need to give a present to herm

SF 4-10 TB then at cle 4-12 hopefully bucs rest everyone we need sf to get 5 wins

what is order from 2-4 if we are all 3-13?????

1. Phins (dorsey or run dmc)

Atl 3-11 at AZ sea proj 3-13

Stl 3-11 pitt then at AZ 3-13

jests 3-11 at tenn KC proj= ??? we really need to give a present to herm

SF 4-10 TB then at cle 4-12 hopefully bucs rest everyone we need sf to get 5 wins

what is order from 2-4 if we are all 3-13?????

Saw it on ESPN last night--and if we lose out we're #3 and projected to take Mcfadden by them. The more I watch the team though, the more I want to trade down. We need a lot, and I stand corrected on the WR issue, especially if we trade Coles.

Saw it on ESPN last night--and if we lose out we're #3 and projected to take Mcfadden by them. The more I watch the team though, the more I want to trade down. We need a lot, and I stand corrected on the WR issue, especially if we trade Coles.

if the past decade has taught us anything AVM it's this; NEVER risk a top 10 DP on a WR-no matter WHO he is...please somehow, someway, get Chad Johnson in green and white next year

if the past decade has taught us anything AVM it's this; NEVER risk a top 10 DP on a WR-no matter WHO he is...please somehow, someway, get Chad Johnson in green and white next year

chad johnson would be a great fit for the jets.

the jets need to fill some of the holes through FA and trades and then continue to build through the draft.

chad is another version of Key

terrible yak

#85 is a top 5 receiver in the nfl and a gamebreaker unlike keyshawn. i would take either cj or whosyourmama in a heartbeat and either would immediately be the jets best option at wr. the jets #1 offseason goal must be to score points. i don't care if they want to run the wing-t with b smith @ qb i just want to see the ball in the endzone.

#85 is a top 5 receiver in the nfl and a gamebreaker unlike keyshawn. i would take either cj or whosyourmama in a heartbeat and either would immediately be the jets best option at wr. the jets #1 offseason goal must be to score points. i don't care if they want to run the wing-t with b smith @ qb i just want to see the ball in the endzone.

or if it was up to me-even Chris Henry-who just might be the best one on the receiving corps-a screwup? yes...but ultra talented

hey afos-I've been reading his name a lot around here the past week-how about some stats and vitals on him for the board

i think CJ is a good possession WR like his cousin key

He is not a speedburner, the biggest gripe for him is he is not good

running after catch, he flops way too much

the jets need a burner, cotch is a good possession wr

berrian would help open up passing lanes

Archived