latest mock draft by mchay

afosomf

Yeah and they would never take Randy Moss cause he's too disruptive...good one...

I don't understand this? Moss is a all-pro WR and was traded for a 4th rd pick. Has nothing to do with drafting a RB with a 30mil price tag.

Yeah and they would never take Randy Moss cause he's too disruptive...good one...

If Brady stops throwing to him most of the time, they'll see how disruptive he can be. He has no reason at present. They're winning, he's getting his catches and they're on their way to the SB. He wants the ring.:Typotux:

man, sometimes I feel like i'm talkin to da brick wall :cussing:

jones & leon are more than serviceable as running back tandem if we beef up the o'line & give em some holes. Jones was tackled in the friggin backfield more often than not vs NE. he had no chance nor would adrian peterson in that situation. for every peterson who emerges there is also a reggie bush type of underachiever. lets not pin all our franchise $$$$ on 1 player to save this team. we 1st need a lotta help before we can look at sellin the farm for a stud

I agree with you, jw. Take the BA line player in 08, trade down, and maybe this guy will be available at rb in 09.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3160016 <Kevin Smith

the OL has stunk the last few weeks Jack???? Try the whole season and pre-season-the worst Jets O-line I ever remember

The OL was almost as bad last year, which makes it a disgrace that the FO virtually ignored shoring it up for this year.

Last year: 1700 yds rushing

this year : 1434 yds rushing thru 14 games

Last year: 30 sacks

This year 44 sacks, with 24 of them of "hold the ball too long" clemens

Archived