Flight Crew Girl Of The Year

Maxman

Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Is The Flight Crew Girl Of The Year?

• Laura
    • Linda
    • Meredith
    • Mandisa

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Face? I didn't know we were talking about faces?

Well since they all have killer bodies, the face is the only thing that separates them looks-wise.

Can't comment on her season-long performance & jazz-hands as I've only attended one game. Smizzy left after halftime b/c he said he couldn't watch all the other girls trying to make Linda look bad by dancing out of sequence with her. Just to make it look like Linda was the one out of sequence. Got to admit, she got a bad rap for that one. No wonder he left pissed off.

Well since they all have killer bodies, the face is the only thing that separates them looks-wise.

Can't comment on her season-long performance & jazz-hands as I've only attended one game. Smizzy left after halftime b/c he said he couldn't watch all the other girls trying to make Linda look bad by dancing out of sequence with her. Just to make it look like Linda was the one out of sequence. Got to admit, she got a bad rap for that one. No wonder he left pissed off.

It was a total bush league move. She is too good for that nonsense.

It was a total bush league move. She is too good for that nonsense.

Granted the girls were against her for a period of time. But how many games in a row did she screw them over? After a long day of dancing it sucks to go back to the Flight Crew Cafeteria and find out that "somebody" threw out your lunch again.

She was trying to get them to eat unhealthy foods. I swear poor Laura spent all morning cutting up those carrot sticks and celery only to have them disappear. Weak move.

The Face is so over-rated. I mean, what's a face? A nose, a mouth, two eyes. Pffffffffft. The voters have their priorities out of whack. The most important thing is- CAN SHE COOK?

I hate to burst Max's bubble but Laura probably couldn't boil water without a recipe. And Max, you look like a man who likes to eat.

:Typotux:

The Face is so over-rated. I mean, what's a face? A nose, a mouth, two eyes. Pffffffffft. The voters have their priorities out of whack. The most important thing is- CAN SHE COOK?

I hate to burst Max's bubble but Laura probably couldn't boil water without a recipe. And Max, you look like a man who likes to eat.

:Typotux:

Yeah, that's how I proposed to my wife:

"Honey, your face has turned your prior 3 boyfriends to stone. But you can cook. So I'll just look at you through my shield...and eat heartily forever."

medusa3.jpg

Laura is only ahead by 5 here with a few days left. Cmon people, let's not coast here -- if you want Laura to win, there is still time to vote.

If you don't want Laura to win, then just ignore this thread. :cheers:

do any of these girls have myspace pages? Do you actually have any contact with any of them?

do any of these girls have myspace pages? Do you actually have any contact with any of them?

I am sure they have myspace pages. Are any of them brave enough to have contacted us? lol, no. It does look like some of them have voted and had family members sign up. But I think they are afraid to jump into the mix here.

Can't say I blame them! :roll:

I am sure they have myspace pages. Are any of them brave enough to have contacted us? lol, no. It does look like some of them have voted and had family members sign up. But I think they are afraid to jump into the mix here.

Jump in! The water is fine!

I have never seen Max ever use the eye rolling emoticon, ever!!! hahaha! nice job Joe!!! \:D/

I have never seen Max ever use the eye rolling emoticon, ever!!! hahaha! nice job Joe!!! \:D/

hahahaha I didn't use Smileys for the longest time. Just realized that the eye rolling one was in my favorites. It is buried on this row so I didn't notice it

\:D/:character0053::roll::smilies2_puke:

:roll:

Archived