~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree he probably shouldn't be the #2 QB, but he definitely shouldn't be starting. Did you see the hit he took last week? Do you really want him on the field this week?

No if he is still injured I want him nowhere near the field. However if he is healthy enough to be active he should be healthy enough to play and start. This just sends a bad message to a QB getting his first chances starting especially if Clemens thinks he can play or is eventually put in the game if Chad plays poorly.

I am here in Memphis...but I do not have any love for the Titans...they belong to Bud Adams and I hate his guts..The Titans belong to Nashville...the only people in Memphis that like the Titans were not around for 30 years while Memphis was attempting to get a team...Adams did not get his way and decided to go to Nashville...then he wanted to spend two years at the Liberty Bowl even though it was not good enough for him till we built a stadium...so as far as I am concern..the old fat a$$ can eat it and die ! I have been a Jet fan for 39 years and I hope they kick TN A$$ !

Archived