~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude he's nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be, ownership has little to do with our current problems. The fact that you think Dolan is a better owner makes you delusional when it comes to this.

Woody has won the same # of championships as Dolan

Dude he's nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be, ownership has little to do with our current problems. The fact that you think Dolan is a better owner makes you delusional when it comes to this.

The Jets ain't the Knicks that's for sure. I don't even bother watching those games anymore. That team not only sucks but is so unlikeable at this point. But Woody does have something to do with the current team. He is the owner. I don't think he's as cheap as others say, but if they don't spend much this offseason, the jury is out on that matter. The problem is he seems to be cheap when it comes to the coaching staff since Parcells left and BB burned him.

Jones looks scared today-he refuses to attack the line on his runs-he's running sideways

That is him in a nutshell for most of his career, except for the past 2 years in Chicago. He got his big contract extension with the Jets, now sees a bad team, a bad OL, and I guess he just chalks it up as money for nothing.

Everyone blames the offensive line for Jones' struggles.

Bull****.

The offensive line doesn't look so terrible when Leon is in, does it?

The OL does suck, but this offense is terrible for a lot of other reasons. If you look around the league, many OL get injured and teams find ways to work around it. The Jets can fix the OL, but if they continue to have no real QB threat, no real RB, no WR threats, and a coaching staff who calls the same plays over and over even when they attempt trick plays, I don't see it becoming that much better. And god forbid one of their OL next season gets injured... All I know is when teams seem to avg about 8 injuries or more per season, you are asking for a lot that you have the same 5 OL to be good.

Everyone blames the offensive line for Jones' struggles.

Bull****.

The offensive line doesn't look so terrible when Leon is in, does it?

There were 2 tacklers in his face the second he took the pitch from Chad....that was all piss poor OL play. The playcall is a result of the staff realizing this OL is again overmatched today.

and why line your back 8 yards back and have to run 10 to make 2-and everybody knows you run from that formation

Makes no sense if you know your OL sucks why you'd go for 8+ yards instead of only 2+ yards. That's what that play did. It made a 3rd and short into a 3rd and long cause TJ was lined up so far in the backfield.

an arena league kicker>>>>>our 2nd round pick-only the Jets man only the friggin Jets

Nuge is an avg kicker nothing more. DBrick is an avg OL, nothing more. That's the problem the Jets always seem to have. They draft first and second round players who become nothing but avg players while other teams find scrubs who are just as avg. It makes everything far more difficult because if your top draft picks are avg, your scrub pickups are just that, scrubs.

Archived