JETS RAIDERS SITUATION

NYjet10

I'm confused. Who would have the tiebreaker if we beaT KC and the raider slose to SD. we would each be 4-12 and that would be the mcfadden ppick. If we have the tiebreaker we can win and still get mcfadden at #5 because the teams that would jumo us would be atlanta and KC,but atlanta will get a QB,and kc sure as hell aint getting mcfadden. scenario if raiders get tiebreaker then we lose mcfadden by 1 slot. if we have the tiebreaker then we can CRUSH herm and still get mcfadden which would turn out beautifully:)

my question is does anyone know who would get the tiebreaker between us and the raiders?

I wouldn't be so quick to push the Dolphins out of the way. While they probably won't take McFadden, Parcells likes to wheel and deal and I wouldn't be surprised to see him move down in the draft with someone who wants McFadden.

I wouldn't be so quick to push the Dolphins out of the way. While they probably won't take McFadden, Parcells likes to wheel and deal and I wouldn't be surprised to see him move down in the draft with someone who wants McFadden.

IMO That is exactly what is going to happen.

Archived