Whether we win or lose on sunday I think its a win win situation

NYjet10

listen if we lose to KC we will get mcfadden,or Chris long(hopefully Mcfadden) but that can be a good pic either way for our team. If we beat KC we make herm furious,and with the 6th pick we can easily get Vernon Gholston who is one big scary guy on that line. So i could care less whether we get Gholston,Long,or Mcfadden. As long as its one of them.

a side note also if Shawn Crable has a great combine we have to pull a revis like trade this draft,because i expect him to go to us in the second round but if he does outstanding in the combine we will have competition. That is where our potential Vilma to cincinatti for their first rounder comes in handy:)

If we lose to KC we lose to Herm Edwards. There is no consolation prize for that shame I'm afraid.

We need to win Sunday, losing to Herm may be my lowest moment as a Jet fan.

the lowest the pick the less of a cap hit we'll have to take too, keep in mind.

you two are very true,and like I said Vernon Gholston isnt by any means a wasted pick at #6.

Herm is in the past

If we beat Herm, he wins because we are worse for it(crappier pick)

If we lose to Herm, it may hurt for the short term, but it's for the good of the franchise.... it would be for the better

Anyway, we got Leon for Herm, so we're better off

listen if we lose to KC we will get mcfadden,or Chris long(hopefully Mcfadden) but that can be a good pic either way for our team. If we beat KC we make herm furious,and with the 6th pick we can easily get Vernon Gholston who is one big scary guy on that line. So i could care less whether we get Gholston,Long,or Mcfadden. As long as its one of them.

you mean you couldn't care less.

in that case, it's better if we draft lower because the high picks get ridiculous amounts of guaranteed money.

Herm is in the past

If we beat Herm, he wins because we are worse for it(crappier pick)

If we lose to Herm, it may hurt for the short term, but it's for the good of the franchise.... it would be for the better

Anyway, we got Leon for Herm, so we're better off

We didn't get Leon for Herm. We got a number 4 pick for Herm and we used that number 4 to pick Leon.

You make it sound as though we traded Herm for Leon.:)

I'm not 5 years old, so I really don't give a rats ass about herm edwards. So a loss to him isn't going to be anymore painful than the other 4000 jet loses I've seen in my very short 22 years on this planet. We're a ****ty team and we're probably gonna find a way to lose and in my opinion that is a good thing. We get a higher pick in every round of the draft and we get in a better position to get more from trading down.

We didn't get Leon for Herm. We got a number 4 pick for Herm and we used that number 4 to pick Leon.

You make it sound as though we traded Herm for Leon.:)

that's exactly right and it's an important difference. trading for a draft pick is not the same as trading for the player you drafted with the pick.

Archived