In 20 Yrs the only thing people will remember about the 2007 NE Patriots....

Smizzy

I don't have to. Since they were caught breaking the rules (and nothing was done about it) I have the right to suspect their past present and future. How about the multiple frequencies that were also used during that game?

Nothing was done about it? $750k in fines and the loss of a draft pick says you are wrong.

Can you please fill me in on your "multiple frequencies" claim?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing was done about it? $750k in fines and the loss of a draft pick says you are wrong.

Can you please fill me in on your "multiple frequencies" claim?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2007/09/12/patriots-camera.html

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2007/09/new_england_patriots_cheating_scandal/

Yes nothing was done about it. BB should have been suspended.

I've seen those articles.

Can you please answer my question about multiple frequencies? You threw that out there.

READ THE ARTICLES...They all contain what I am talking about search for frequencies.

Is there any proof? No. Just speculation and conspiracy theories.

There are many Jets fans who have stopped talking about this. If it makes you feel better to think the Pats have been breaking rules then all the world to you.

I'm sorry the team you support can't beat the Pats. It's not that the Pats are a better team or anything it's because they cheat.

Is there any proof? No. Just speculation and conspiracy theories.

There are many Jets fans who have stopped talking about this. If it makes you feel better to think the Pats have been breaking rules then all the world to you.

I'm sorry the team you support can't beat the Pats. It's not that the Pats are a better team or anything it's because they cheat.

I don't get it...did you come to a Jets board expectng love for your Pats?

Yes they are good. Yes they have a good system...and yes there are some of us who believe that they are now a tainted team because they cheated....That's why I post here, because though many disagree with me, we still share the love for the same team.

I don't get it...did you come to a Jets board expectng love for your Pats?

Yes they are good. Yes they have a good system...and yes there are some of us who believe that they are now a tainted team because they cheated....That's why I post here, because though many disagree with me, we still share the love for the same team.

I came here a few years ago to talk football. Your blind hatred for the Pats makes me laugh.

I came here a few years ago to talk football. Your blind hatred for the Pats makes me laugh.

No you haven't. In this thread you have not posted a single bit of factual information. You simply come here to defend the Pats and you've carried on without any evidence supporting any of your claims. Years ago I was actually happy that the Pats were winning and why not...we weren't...After getting a taste of who BB actually is and how the fans of the Pats act, I can honestly say that I would rather Miami win the next 4 SB than to have the Pats win another one. You are wrong, I don't just hate the Pats, I despise them. BTW, I always try to support my posts with facts, you should try it, it tends to give you more credibility.

Not stupid at all. I do not idolize criminals, I merely like the movie. I do not defend Mangini since I hate him. and because of you I find myself having to block your posts at home (so that my children, also Jets fans and big fans of the forum) do not read stuff that obviously belongs on other types of sites.

Perhaps I am a bit too strick with what they read, but it is after all my right.

Now THAT is funny stuff. You must block lots of folks here then....there has been far worse than me than me here.

Back to my Patsies.

Don't bother, Gainzo. Their blind hatred (jealousy) is something they can't see byond.

Now THAT is funny stuff. You must block lots of folks here then....there has been far worse than me than me here.

Back to my Patsies.

Don't bother, Gainzo. Their blind hatred (jealousy) is something they can't see byond.

Absolutely not...

You're the only one that I saw actually posting profanity. Most posters use abbreviations and symbols. that's far less offensive than your ph for f substitutions (and things of that nature). I think that our Mods do an impressive job of moderating most of the garbage. I simply believe that there are different ways of getting a point across.

No you haven't. In this thread you have not posted a single bit of factual information. You simply come here to defend the Pats and you've carried on without any evidence supporting any of your claims. Years ago I was actually happy that the Pats were winning and why not...we weren't...After getting a taste of who BB actually is and how the fans of the Pats act, I can honestly say that I would rather Miami win the next 4 SB than to have the Pats win another one. You are wrong, I don't just hate the Pats, I despise them. BTW, I always try to support my posts with facts, you should try it, it tends to give you more credibility.

I have posted facts in this thread. I guess your reading comprehension skills aren't that good.

I come here to defend the Pats? Thats funny since I have been posting here longer than you have.

I have posted facts in this thread. I guess your reading comprehension skills aren't that good.

I come here to defend the Pats? Thats funny since I have been posting here longer than you have.

Great, when you can beat them, try personal attacks.

Trust me, it would most likely not be in your best interest to challenge my intellect, as your posts clearly show a lack of substance.

Great, when you can beat them, try personal attacks.

Trust me, it would most likely not bein your best interest to challenge my intellect, as your posts clearly show a lack of substance.

Saying your reading comprehension skills are lacking is a personal attack?

You claimed I did not have any facts in my posts. I merely pointed out the fact that you obviously didn't read my posts or simply chose to ignore them.

I'm not challenging your intellect. I'm challenging your blind hatred for the Patriots.

You claimed I did not have any facts in my posts. I merely pointed out the fact that you obviously didn't read my posts or simply chose to ignore them.

I'm not challenging your intellect. I'm challenging your blind hatred for the Patriots.

As I have stated before. I do NOT simply hate the Pats. I despise them. That does not take away from the fact that they are one of the best teams in the NFL and have been for years now. It also does not take away from the fact that they broke the rules and cheated. Now, I ask you, clearly the Pats have supeior talent not only when compared to the Jets, but when compared to most teams in the NFL, so I ask you, why cheat? The only reason that I could think of is to have an edge in the close games when anything can happen or if your team should happen to have an off game. Can you posibly disagree with this logic?

BTW, telling someone that the lack reading comprehension skills is a personal attack

it's ok for us to hate the pats and it's ok for u to hate the jets

this is why it is rivalry...not really a rivalry these past few years...but you

get the point

it's ok for us to hate the pats and it's ok for u to hate the jets

this is why it is rivalry...not really a rivalry these past few years...but you

get the point

The thing is I don't hate the Jets. I detest the Colts & Steelers but thats about it.

I used to dislike the pats, the mumbles exit changed it to hatred.

I did hate the Jets at one point in time. That was when the Tuna was talking to old man Hess while he was "preparing" the Pats for the Super Bowl. Then he took Curtis with him.

I did hate the Jets at one point in time. That was when the Tuna was talking to old man Hess while he was "preparing" the Pats for the Super Bowl. Then he took Curtis with him.

you have every reason to hate parcells/jets

pats did not watch to match contract, so he really didn't steal him

you have every reason to hate parcells/jets

pats did not watch to match contract, so he really didn't steal him

That was a "poison pill" contract (not legal anymore). If the Pats matched it they would have been in salary cap hell.

I love Curtis and don't blame him at all. Parcells has proven to be a guy that does what is best for him.

The thing is I don't hate the Jets. I detest the Colts & Steelers but thats about it.

I don't blame fans for hating on the Pats. They are EVERYWHERE. If I were a Jets fan, (oh, could you imagine the agony? ;)) I'd hate 'em too. Over-exposed - mixed in with jealousy. Like I said, they remind me of pre 2004 Sox fans obsessive hatred of the Yankees. Same division. They have had some of the same coaches, some of the same players, the "border war."

side note: it will be amusing to see Jets and Pats fan unite against Tuna-led Dolphins next season....

Anyway, any true blue Pats fan detests the Steelers....the most over-rated team EVAH. Second is the Colts, for obvious reasons.

• 1 month later...

Archived