Browns willing to listen to offers for QB Anderson

NIGHT STALKER

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3176068

Parcells and Crennel like each other...fins need a QB. Anyone smell something cooking here? That number 1 pick of the Dolphins could come up big here. Anderson has proven he can play in this league...what say you guys?

Miami looks like THE place to go-there is history between Parcells and Romeo-he's a card carrying member of the so-called "Tribe"

Interesting dilemma here for the Browns...have a guy that lead this team out of the dumps, do you trade him or the hyped up Quinn? If history dictates anything I keep the proven guy and trade Quinn.

I can't see it happening! How could they let Anderson go? That would be suicidal in my eyes!

Interesting dilemma here for the Browns...have a guy that lead this team out of the dumps, do you trade him or the hyped up Quinn? If history dictates anything I keep the proven guy and trade Quinn.

Wouldn't that be interesting if the Browns kept Anderson and traded Quinn to the Phins? The Phins could have had Quin a lot easier. Instead they have a skinny kickoff returner.

Archived