We were not making the playoffs in 2007!

BwanaZulia

Just a thought about the season as we moan and groan about the QB, the coaches and all the rest.

There was no way in hell we were making the playoffs this year. The Patriots were dominate, the Bills will spoilers and 10-6 teams didn't get in.

I predicted a 9-7 season and that wouldn't have cut it.

Chalk this one up to the winds of change blowing against us.

In our division we need a sleeping Patriots team and some help to get in at 10-6.

BZ

Just a thought about the season as we moan and groan about the QB, the coaches and all the rest.

There was no way in hell we were making the playoffs this year. The Patriots were dominate, the Bills will spoilers and 10-6 teams didn't get in.

In our division we need a sleeping Patriots team and some help to get in at 10-6.

BZ

Hindsight is 20/20. The Jets lost to both Cleveland and Tennessee. In another kind of season the Jets could have had that last playoff spot. It would have been no more difficult than last year or next year.

That is why I mixed it with my prediction. I saw us going 9-7 this year and even if we had we wouldn't have made the playoffs.

10-6 we could have squeeked in, but really.. this was not going to be our year.

BZ

Perhaps, but the Jets could have gone 9-7 and gotten into the playoffs if two of those wins were over Cleveland and Tennessee. There were no 9-7 teams in the AFC this year.

Don't pee in my wheaties... I am trying to convine myself this year wasn't a total failure! :)

BZ

There's your mistake: this year was a total failure. But Mangini offers good advice: forget this one and get ready for the next one :)

Don't pee in my wheaties... I am trying to convine myself this year wasn't a total failure! :)

BZ

With the players they had, they weren't making the playoffs. Just don't think about why they had bad players and it won't hurt so much!

BZ

BZ you are so dang Negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trying to lose your Homer title;);)

BZ

I posted before the season started that we had the real possibility of a lost season. Howver, I also believe we will be a playoff team next year.

BZ

I voted for you last year in the JN awards as biggest homer and I will do the same this year. I love your commitment to the Jets and always staying positive.

Unlike other, so called, homers (I'm talking about you ecurb!) you don't place blame on anyone.

Cheers to you BZ. :cheers:

That basically applies every year though.](*,)

Last year was a great year to be a Jets fan. We were totally discounted and yet we beat the Pats in Patriots* land and got to the playoffs.

This year, it sucked.

It does look like we usually do one year on one year off so hopefully next year has a playoff run in it.

BZ

Archived