What do you people think of this guy for O line coach?

NIGHT STALKER

Can I ask why? he was given mostly sh$t to work with this year and did what he could. I am hoping you are not going to blame D Bricks development on him because he is doing exactly what most expected him to do.

I'm just tired of the same old crap every year...I wish they would just blow this entire team up and start over...at least I could use the excuse that it's sort of like an expansion team.

I feel your pain NS but it starts with the personnel..

Boudreau was the fall guy for the rams poor performance. For half the year their o line were guys signed off the street. Their offensive c/o ( olsen )was terrible and deserved to go.

What about Hudson Houck, he was fired by the fins...If Wise goes, we should seriously look at this guy

Name: Hudson Houck

Title: Offensive Line

College: USC

NFL: 25th Season

Dolphins: Third Season

Hudson Houck, one of the most respected offensive line coaches in the NFL, is entering his third season as a member of the Dolphins

Actually, Tony Wise was interviewed by the Steelers from what I read today.

For what? Waterboy???

Offensive line coach Tony Wise reportedly is a candidate for the same position at Pitt, so his departure appears inevitable. - From today's Daily News

It may be the Pitt Panthers though as that makes more sense as he couldn't move laterally in the NFL.

Archived