Knicks WIN!!

NY JETS 29

Finally, a Knicks win. Curry has been playing great ball of late and Steph seems to be doing it all. As bad as things have gone we have seen a Knicks team in there last three games (Spurs, Rockets and Bulls) fight and play team basketball and even being 1-2 in those three games they have played a different type of game with passion and energy that we havent seen all season. If they can keep this style of play up and continue to get Curry involved with playing tenacious defense they might be able to get back into the mix in the Eastern Conference. Just trying to be optimistic.

Who's going to be the first pick?

The Knicks are playing for ping pong balls.

Probably Michael Beasley. The guy I'd like the Knicks to get is Roy Hibbert from Georgetown. He looks like he has the size and talent to be the shot blocker the Knicks have missed since the gave Marcus Camby away years ago.

Knicks are probably going to need a top 4 pick to get Roy Hibbert so right now it's playing for ping pong balls.

Sure, they'll draft Hibbert. Then they will give Isiah another two years while Hibbert "adjusts to the pro game". The Knicks are a ****ing joke. A bad one. I've said it before, but I haven't missed a Knicks playoff game since 1996 and living in Italy until 2010, there isn't much danger of me missing one before I get back.

After beating the Pistons by 24, we all know the typical Knicks will be back tonight. Smart bet would be risking all your V-Cash on the Wizards tonight.

The Knicks just match-up well against certain teams. Basketball is all about the match-ups, maybe even more so than football.

Look at some of their wins this season:

Detroit Pistons

Cleveland Cavaliers

Utah Jazz

Denver Nuggets

All good to very good teams.

And yet they still can't figure out how to beat the horrendous Kings, Sixers, Sonics and Miami Heat (can you believe how bad a season they're having with Wade and Shaq?).

Sure, they'll draft Hibbert. Then they will give Isiah another two years while Hibbert "adjusts to the pro game". The Knicks are a ****ing joke. A bad one. I've said it before, but I haven't missed a Knicks playoff game since 1996 and living in Italy until 2010, there isn't much danger of me missing one before I get back.

Isiah won't draft Hibbert, he'll trade the pick and Marbury's expiring contract.

The Knicks just match-up well against certain teams. Basketball is all about the match-ups, maybe even more so than football.

Look at some of their wins this season:

Detroit Pistons

Cleveland Cavaliers

Utah Jazz

Denver Nuggets

All good to very good teams.

And yet they still can't figure out how to beat the horrendous Kings, Sixers, Sonics and Miami Heat (can you believe how bad a season they're having with Wade and Shaq?).

Believe me I kn ow basketball is about match-ups, but to beat the #2 in the NBA by 20+ points and drop games to teams below 500. just show that they pick and choose what nights they want to play, which is demoralizing. I never really had a beef with Thomas as president, even though some moves make you shake your head. The bottom line is whether your the best X and O guy in the league your team still needs to trust in you and play for you and this team picks and chooses what nights to do that. Guys like Marbury, Richardson, Randolph and Curry at times (which I still believe with a true PG Curry would be just fine) just dont play with pride in themselves and the team, which is a result of the head coach. This team is light years away from being competitive again, not because they dont have talent, but there roster is filled with guys who just dont care. My question is how can a guy like Marbury who has been scrutinized for never winning in the playoffs not want to come out and have something to prove. He is a remarkable talent, but a poor excuse for a teamate. The first mistake was bringing in more high priced players who have similar attitudes. Fans would be fine with seeing guys like Nate, Lee, Balkman, Jones, Crawfors and Rose play every night because we know they would give it there all and if the end result was the same then so what, were doing it with pride and fight. I grew up with this game. Played my whole life, highschool and college. I've coached rec teams, AAU teams and now a freshman team and all I ever cared about was giving it my all, for myself, my teamates and my coaches. Some where these guys forgot that.

Believe me I kn ow basketball is about match-ups, but to beat the #2 in the NBA by 20+ points and drop games to teams below 500. just show that they pick and choose what nights they want to play, which is demoralizing. I never really had a beef with Thomas as president, even though some moves make you shake your head. The bottom line is whether your the best X and O guy in the league your team still needs to trust in you and play for you and this team picks and chooses what nights to do that. Guys like Marbury, Richardson, Randolph and Curry at times (which I still believe with a true PG Curry would be just fine) just dont play with pride in themselves and the team, which is a result of the head coach. This team is light years away from being competitive again, not because they dont have talent, but there roster is filled with guys who just dont care. My question is how can a guy like Marbury who has been scrutinized for never winning in the playoffs not want to come out and have something to prove. He is a remarkable talent, but a poor excuse for a teamate. The first mistake was bringing in more high priced players who have similar attitudes. Fans would be fine with seeing guys like Nate, Lee, Balkman, Jones, Crawfors and Rose play every night because we know they would give it there all and if the end result was the same then so what, were doing it with pride and fight. I grew up with this game. Played my whole life, highschool and college. I've coached rec teams, AAU teams and now a freshman team and all I ever cared about was giving it my all, for myself, my teamates and my coaches. Some where these guys forgot that.

Obviously Isiah lost this team. The season went downhill after the Heat game and Stephon let Jason Williams run around him to get a game winning shot. Isiah threatened to bench him and they got into the fight on the plane.

The season for all intents and purposes ended that day. It's a shame because they actually played well the first 5 games of the season and looked like they might be something this year. Being a Knicks fan is torture.

Archived