This guy has the "Energizer Bunny" beat....

NIGHT STALKER

Brett Favre says he plans to return for an 18th season in 2008.

"I want to continue the streak and winning," Favre told the Biloxi Sun Herald. "When I talk about the streak, it's not the starts; it's the hot streak we are on." Favre will turn 39 during next season. For some perspective on just how much this matters in Wisconsin, Governor Jim Doyle released a statement hours after word broke. "I want to thank Brett Favre on behalf of Packer fans everywhere for his commitment to the Packers, Green Bay, and all of Wisconsin," Doyle said. Jan. 10 - 2:03 pm et

Source: Biloxi Sun Herald

If you ever get a chance to go to Green Bay you have to do it..a great football experience where the city eat, sleeps and breaths football. I am not suprised by Favres decision and if the team continues to add more talent in the offseason they could be even better next year. Good for both him and those fans

Brett Favre says he plans to return for an 18th season in 2008.

"I want to continue the streak and winning," Favre told the Biloxi Sun Herald. "When I talk about the streak, it's not the starts; it's the hot streak we are on." Favre will turn 39 during next season. For some perspective on just how much this matters in Wisconsin, Governor Jim Doyle released a statement hours after word broke. "I want to thank Brett Favre on behalf of Packer fans everywhere for his commitment to the Packers, Green Bay, and all of Wisconsin," Doyle said. Jan. 10 - 2:03 pm et

Source: Biloxi Sun Herald

Isn't Favre the same guy who has been holding the Packers hostage the last 2 seasons when he wouldn't say if he was retiring our not?

I lost respect for him when he pulled that crap.

Isn't Favre the same guy who has been holding the Packers hostage the last 2 seasons when he wouldn't say if he was retiring our not?

maybe he really didn't know. at his age i'm sure there are days when he wants to quit. he could've needed time to see how he felt physically and mentally.

At least he nipped it in the bud this year. It's hard not to like him or the Pack for that matter. They seem very inoffensive for some reason.

maybe he really didn't know. at his age i'm sure there are days when he wants to quit. he could've needed time to see how he felt physically and mentally.

Do you think the fact that he threw more INT's than TD's in 2005-2006 had something to do with his "I'm retiring, I'm not retiring" crap?

IMO the Pack is going to stink next season and Favre will walk away.

Archived