Bad night for Rangers

Bugg

and......

henry not in all star game!!! but guess what..... DP is!!!!!!

And?

Even though the Rangers lost I did go to that thing they had in Bryant Park and met Adam Graves so it was a pretty cool night.

I'm starting to think the Rangers need a coaching change. They have far too much talent to be playing this poorly.

and......

henry not in all star game!!! but guess what..... DP is!!!!!!

DP still sucks. Henrik got snubbed as bad as hes been lately his stats are way better than that overrated loser. Call me when DP gets nominated for a Venzina or when people decide to mention him in the same sentence as Broduer.

DP still sucks. Henrik got snubbed as bad as hes been lately his stats are way better than that overrated loser. Call me when DP gets nominated for a Venzina or when people decide to mention him in the same sentence as Broduer.

Lets see

henry after tonight 2 more wins than DP with 3 more starts.

Henry has a 906 save%, and DP has a 912save%

Henry has a 2.41 GAA, and DP isnt too far behind with a 2.52 GAA. which is pretty similiar.

By all means Henry isnt blowing DP out in anything, and DP is actually beating him in one cateogry so your wrong.

Also DP was mentioned in Brodeurs class int he SI article on the three goalies. They said Marty was the best, DP was #2, and henry # 3. But they also said that DP and Brodeur are a like, and DP could possibly get to his level someday. Henry isnt even close to being better than Brodeur, and neither is DP, but DP is defineately more competition for Brodeur. If you notice Brodeur in some postgames when they ask about the other golaies he gives DP a lot more credit than Henry.

Brodeur in one paragraph complements DPs game and his personality, and he also says he doesent like the way Henrik plays the game. He said "henrik is weird". Brodeur also said they crossed paths at an award show and Henry wouldnt even look at me and Brodeur didnt like those actions. Brodeur says Henrys personality isnt too friendly. Brodeur also said that when he shutouts the islanders DP throws the puck down towards Brodeur, and Brodeur says its cool, and he likes the sportsmanship, while he says Dp's personlaity is frostier than Henriks.

Main quote was brodeur said " DP manages the game better than I ever did"

And?

Even though the Rangers lost I did go to that thing they had in Bryant Park and met Adam Graves so it was a pretty cool night.

I'm starting to think the Rangers need a coaching change. They have far too much talent to be playing this poorly.

The Rangers have informal open to the public meet&greets at every game, and Graves is often a participant. The night me and a friend went with our sons last season, he couldn't have been more accomodating. A gentleman.

About Renney-I don't know. Is it that Jagr plays his way or not at all, or is the stop the perfect pass nonsense message not getting sent forcefully enough. You look at who they have up front, and their lack of scoring is puzzling. But before you dump Renney, who's the alternative?

Go look at Henriks stats and tell me where he is "way" better than DP. Go get a clue and stop making yourself look so foolish.

Go look at Henriks stats and tell me where he is "way" better than DP. Go get a clue and stop making yourself look so foolish.

Cmart can scroll up, and see the stats I posted DP is winning in one, and is close in the other 2. Brodeur loves the way DP manages the game. Cmart go read the very last quote it says a lot in that little sentence. Brodeur makes it look like that DP is like him in all ways, while he says Henry plays weird, and has a mean personality.

Cmart can scroll up, and see the stats I posted DP is winning in one, and is close in the other 2. Brodeur loves the way DP manages the game. Cmart go read the very last quote it says a lot in that little sentence. Brodeur makes it look like that DP is like him in all ways, while he says Henry plays weird, and has a mean personality.

They are pretty much neck and neck. To say one is way better than the other is ridiculous. I think they are both fantastic goalies with very different styles of play. It'll be fun to watch both of them go at it for years ahead.

Big deal he is winning one stat. Henrik has a better GAA average and more shutouts and he's been a finalist for two Vezina trophies meanwhile DP hasn't even been a finalist. I dont know what article you read but when Marty said Henrik played weird in meaning his style is different. Weird doesn't mean bad. Marty said this exact quote of DP. "You're responsible for 19 other guys" "You have to be composed, be in control. I'm not sure he is" That speaks volumes about his character and how he's unreliable. That all star voting was a joke and Henrik got snubbed maybe DP deserved it too but certainly not more than Henrik.

Big deal he is winning one stat. Henrik has a better GAA average and more shutouts and he's been a finalist for two Vezina trophies meanwhile DP hasn't even been a finalist. I dont know what article you read but when Marty said Henrik played weird in meaning his style is different. Weird doesn't mean bad. Marty said this exact quote of DP. "You're responsible for 19 other guys" "You have to be composed, be in control. I'm not sure he is" That speaks volumes about his character and how he's unreliable. That all star voting was a joke and Henrik got snubbed maybe DP deserved it too but certainly not more than Henrik.

If Henry got in and DP didnt you would be praising the all star voting, and you know it. You said Henry is killing DP in stats this year well hes not killing DP in GAA, or shutouts or wins which you didnt bring up this time, but you bringing up in your last reply the vezina nominations. The vezina has nothing to do with this year, If we were talking about carrer accomplishments yes you can bring it up, but were talking about THIS season, I think you just brought it up, because theres no other way for you to bring down DP, so your arguement means nothing its just stupid.

If Henry got in and DP didnt you would be praising the all star voting, and you know it. You said Henry is killing DP in stats this year well hes not killing DP in GAA, or shutouts or wins which you didnt bring up this time, but you bringing up in your last reply the vezina nominations. The vezina has nothing to do with this year, If we were talking about carrer accomplishments yes you can bring it up, but were talking about THIS season, I think you just brought it up, because theres no other way for you to bring down DP, so your arguement means nothing its just stupid.

No because Henrik really deserved it. Overall his stats are better than DP. He has a better GAA and more shutouts all DP has is save percentage. Therefore Henrik has had a better season overall. Just because hes not killing him in all those stats doesn't make DP better because Henriks stats are still better rather if its by a lot or by a little. I love how you only show up when your icelanders win and your sorry ass runs away like the punk ass 13 year old you are when they start losing they should be. They will show their true colors and not be in the playoffs in April. You'll see.

No because Henrik really deserved it. Overall his stats are better than DP. He has a better GAA and more shutouts all DP has is save percentage. Therefore Henrik has had a better season overall. Just because hes not killing him in all those stats doesn't make DP better because Henriks stats are still better rather if its by a lot or by a little. I love how you only show up when your icelanders win and your sorry ass runs away like the punk ass 13 year old you are when they start losing they should be. They will show their true colors and not be in the playoffs in April. You'll see.

no but your reply that started this was Henry is so much better and is killing that overated loser in stats.

no but your reply that started this was Henry is so much better and is killing that overated loser in stats.

Whatever bottom line is hes had a better season and deserved it more. Its ok though when Henrik is in the running for the Vezina again and DP is sitting his ass at home watching the Rangers in the playoffs in April while his GAA bloats all the way to 3.00 I'll be laughing at you as you disappear like you always do when the icelanders lose.

Whatever bottom line is hes had a better season and deserved it more. Its ok though when Henrik is in the running for the Vezina again and DP is sitting his ass at home watching the Rangers in the playoffs in April while his GAA bloats all the way to 3.00 I'll be laughing at you as you disappear like you always do when the icelanders lose.

Henry didnt get in, because look where his team is. There not producing so obviously hes not all star worthy.

Lets see

henry after tonight 2 more wins than DP with 3 more starts.

Henry has a 906 save%, and DP has a 912save%

Henry has a 2.41 GAA, and DP isnt too far behind with a 2.52 GAA. which is pretty similiar.

By all means Henry isnt blowing DP out in anything, and DP is actually beating him in one cateogry so your wrong.

Also DP was mentioned in Brodeurs class int he SI article on the three goalies. They said Marty was the best, DP was #2, and henry # 3. But they also said that DP and Brodeur are a like, and DP could possibly get to his level someday. Henry isnt even close to being better than Brodeur, and neither is DP, but DP is defineately more competition for Brodeur. If you notice Brodeur in some postgames when they ask about the other golaies he gives DP a lot more credit than Henry.

Brodeur in one paragraph complements DPs game and his personality, and he also says he doesent like the way Henrik plays the game. He said "henrik is weird". Brodeur also said they crossed paths at an award show and Henry wouldnt even look at me and Brodeur didnt like those actions. Brodeur says Henrys personality isnt too friendly. Brodeur also said that when he shutouts the islanders DP throws the puck down towards Brodeur, and Brodeur says its cool, and he likes the sportsmanship, while he says Dp's personlaity is frostier than Henriks.

Main quote was brodeur said " DP manages the game better than I ever did"

Oh wow, because some journalist said DiPietro is better, it MUST be true. :rolleyes:

Awwwww, did Henrik hurt Brodeur's feelings? That makes him a terrible goalie.

Archived