Boozer76

IND sat their starters and basically let TEN into the playoffs. This gave SD an easy win and confidence to come into IND and shock them. I have no faults with Dungy as a coach except or the fact he sits his players far too soon, epsecially with a bye week.

IND sat their starters and basically let TEN into the playoffs. This gave SD an easy win and confidence to come into IND and shock them. I have no faults with Dungy as a coach except or the fact he sits his players far too soon, epsecially with a bye week.

disagree,, colts were a beat up team, they needed rest

their def gameplan blew 2day

This loss was not on PM.

I agree boozer. He did the same thing in 2005 and the Colts lost to the Steelers. Losing at home in the playoffs is unacceptable.

disagree,, colts were a beat up team, they needed rest

their def gameplan blew 2day

This loss was not on PM.

Why?

Brady does not bring home the title and he sucks. Peyton does not bring the title home and it is not his fault.

Why?

Why?

Brady does not bring home the title and he sucks. Peyton does not bring the title home and it is not his fault.

Why?

Peyton played great 2day, the int's were both tipped by his playa

the fumble by marvin also occured in red zone

the d was very bad 2day

Peyton played great 2day, the int's were both tipped by his playa

the fumble by marvin also occured in red zone

the d was very bad 2day

Excuses.

He is Peyton "Fing" Manning.

He did not deliver in when he had to.

Excuses.

He is Peyton "Fing" Manning.

He did not deliver in when he had to.

I wouldn't pin that loss on Peyton. Harrison fumbles and 2 balls that were catchable turned into INTs. Blaming that on Peyton is a reach.

He had the lead and the defense let Volek march down the field.

I wouldn't pin that loss on Peyton. Harrison fumbles and 2 balls that were catchable turned into INTs. Blaming that on Peyton is a reach.

He had the lead and the defense let Volek march down the field.

That was a joke. You let a backup QB who has rarely played over his career, a backup RB, and a TE who was injured march down the field and score a TD. This against a defense that was supposed to be good this year. This against a coach who is supposed to be a defensive head coach.

Manning has is issues in the playoffs at times, but this game was all on that defense. When you allow 28 points to a team who lost their MVP RB in the first quarter and their QB in the 3rd on top of having their TE not being a factor, it's called a defense that should never be called good.

So I guess with the bye week already locked up Dungy was supposed to risk more of his starters getting hurt a la Dwight Freeney just so he could keep Vince Young out of the NFL playoffs.

SD simply outplayed the Colts today. Their offensive line beat up the Colts front 7, their defense played excellent and Rivers had an outstanding. Add to that the fact that Volek is a good back-up and did a great job in relief.

So I guess with the bye week already locked up Dungy was supposed to risk more of his starters getting hurt a la Dwight Freeney just so he could keep Vince Young out of the NFL playoffs.

SD simply outplayed the Colts today. Their offensive line beat up the Colts front 7, their defense played excellent and Rivers had an outstanding. Add to that the fact that Volek is a good back-up and did a great job in relief.

The Colts lost at home to a Chargers team playing with 2nd stringers in the 2nd half. Volek is a JAG. The Colts choked, plain and simple. Dungy deserves all the blame.

Look, you want to give your starters 3 weeks of a break while whatever team you will face finally will have been playing their asses off for their lives during that time, be my guest. But don't be shocked when that team comes into your house and beats the pants out of your rusty ass with their BACKUPS!!

Good points.

SD does deserve credit for the victory. They earned it.

SD deserves credit for the win. They did earn it. But come on now. THis is Deja Vu. They did the same thing two years ago and lost to the Steelers. Gee, lets think about this.

The Giants and Patriots played to win the last game of the season and they both are in the CHampionship games. The Colts didn't bother to show up and are one and done.

Maybe it had nothing to do with it, but then again, when two of the teams who are now in the AFC and NFC Championship games played a tooth and nail bang it out tough game and they are still playing while the Colts are one and done kind of makes you wonder doesn't it.

You can say the Pats wanted to go undefeated. But the Giants, they had nothing to gain or lose in that game.

Archived