****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

What planet exploded and spat you out to send you here?

Planet Spaceball?

You have to make a gif of Vinny Testaverde (aka JF16) traveling in space, and each planet he goes by, first one is Theganggreen, that's where our friend was spawned. so you have him leaving theganggreen planet as little kalel in the baby spaceship. he then crash lands on planet Jetsinsider, which has an orbiting moon called JetNation. have an explosion on planet JI that launches a fecal projectile towards the JetNation moon.

Yeah, I think I like that.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to make a gif of Vinny Testaverde (aka JF16) traveling in space, and each planet he goes by, first one is Theganggreen, that's where our friend was spawned. so you have him leaving theganggreen planet as little kalel in the baby spaceship. he then crash lands on planet Jetsinsider, which has an orbiting moon called JetNation. have an explosion on planet JI that launches a fecal projectile towards the JetNation moon.

You might like it.

Jetheelz won't. :D

i got banned from TGG prior on the Thursday prior to week 16 when we played the Pats in 2004 for telling Abyzmul to kill himself. i found JI a day or 2 later. the rest is history. BROTHER!

Archived