****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a PC mate.

i have no idea. anyway, on the subject of Lasagna vs Baked Ziti, what do you prefer?

btw, my school makes a SICK shepherd's pie. i really hope tomorrow is shepherds pie day. Thursday usually is. i havent had it in like a month and a half! do the right thing, make shepherds pie!

I like wiener spaetzle

800px-Linsen_Spaetzle_2.jpg

very funny. how stole my name and password?

My friend, according to what I see you are still awaiting email confirmation. you would figure with all the user names you've made up in the 21st century you would know that by now.

Guest Jetfan167
My friend, according to what I see you are still awaiting email confirmation. you would figure with all the user names you've made up in the 21st century you would know that by now.

uh, how could i post if i was awaiting an email confo?

:rl::rl::rl:

Who the Hell is Jetfan167 and why has he absolutely no details?? LOL

He posted his password so everybody could see his naughty rep comments. then someone logged in as him and changed his password, so he created another user name (which has since been deleted). order has been restored, justice has prevailed.

after thinking about ways to stop the Pats offense, i finally realized how to do it. put 13 players on the field on defense at all times, that way teams could put more pressure on Brady and then have enough people to cover the receivers!!!!

how about that for an idea?

](*,)

(LOL, who put this into 'tickets for sale' section:rl:)

Archived