****The Official Jetfan16 Thread****®™ [Merged5X]

Jetfan16 Junior

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mods whenever you are ready to discuss JetFan16's final termination from the board I say we do it differently this time. Normally we discuss such matters in private. But this time let's setup a private debate and discuss it in public.

This way the masses can see our typical round table discussion. :cheers:

Hey Mods whenever you are ready to discuss JetFan16's final termination from the board I say we do it differently this time. Normally we discuss such matters in private. But this time let's setup a private debate and discuss it in public.

This way the masses can see our typical round table discussion. :cheers:

meh. i know BP will step up to the plate for me.

it's ok if you ban me though mate, getting unbanned wasn't all that it's cracked up to be. my posting has pretty much sucked so far since i came back anyway

meh. i know BP will step up to the plate for me.

it's ok if you ban me though mate, getting unbanned wasn't all that it's cracked up to be. my posting has pretty much sucked so far since i came back anyway

cause you are a freak

michael_cera6.jpg

cause you are a freak

JR, when you aren't being annoying i actually dont mind you. but after that comment, if i ever see you in real life, i would probably slap the taste out of your mouth, not so much that you said that, but the fact that it's coming from you.

you ****ing hang out in bushes to watch the Jets practice, you're in love with Kaysar, even though Kaysar hates you back. dont ****ing tell me about being a freak. if somebody other than you called me a freak, i can accept that as constructive criticism. if you call me a freak, that just makes me want to kill you.

most ironic statement OF ALL TIME

JR, when you aren't being annoying i actually dont mind you. but after that comment, if i ever see you in real life, i would probably slap the taste out of your mouth, not so much that you said that, but the fact that it's coming from you.

you ****ing hang out in bushes to watch the Jets practice, you're in love with Kaysar, even though Kaysar hates you back. dont ****ing tell me about being a freak. if somebody other than you called me a freak, i can accept that as constructive criticism. if you call me a freak, that just makes me want to kill you.

most ironic statement OF ALL TIME

Can you guys fight to the death? This way we only have to ban one of you, lol.

Just joking of course.

:rl:

Can you guys fight to the death? This way we only have to ban one of you, lol.

Just joking of course.

:rl:

im not a fighter by any stretch of the imagination. my only fight experience is i got punched once when i was a freshman in high school, and didnt do anything back because it got broken up (semi long story, not worth posting). anyway, the point is, i think i would be able to beat the crap out of JR, just because of the fact that honestly, jetsrule just isn't striking fear into anyone based on his posts. IMO.

you book the match Max.

ill bring the Jetfan16, jetsrule will bring the Kaysar

If you guys wanted to fight JetNation could promote the event. We woudl require full control over the after event marketing. That alone could be worth hundreds of dollars.

You guys talk and if you agree to fight let me know what your timeline is and we can work something out.

Archived