This Superbowl is Almost Unwatchable

Mavrik

I don't think I've been this uninspired to watch a Super Bowl since Ravens/Giants in 2000. I hate the Patriots and the Giants are a bunch of f***mooks. And most likely, this game will be over by halftime. I'm trying to think of other super bowl's that could have possibly been as bad as this one will be.

I don't think I've been this uninspired to watch a Super Bowl since Ravens/Giants in 2000. I hate the Patriots and the Giants are a bunch of f***mooks. And most likely, this game will be over by halftime. I'm trying to think of other super bowl's that could have possibly been as bad as this one will be.

by the time the Bills were in the 4th SB I was almost this uninspired-almost...it's going to be hard to watch guys like Bruschi and Seau celebrating and that trophy being handed to Kraft and Brady....shoot me now

49ers/Chargers. Everyone knew that one was going to suck.

Falcons Broncos -- ugh

I immediately recant my previous mention. Falcons/Broncos was by far the worst. That was probably the angriest I'd ever been watch a Super Bowl, knowing the Jets had been 15:00 away from being in it and knowing they would have absolutely destroyed the Falcons.

Suck it up i say I hate the Giants for my own reasons so i can want them to win. They are close to home in our territory with their fans and in my office , we share a stadium named after them -sorry I will root for the pats as a AFC team. You can disagree with that but that is me personally how I feel.

I immediately recant my previous mention. Falcons/Broncos was by far the worst. That was probably the angriest I'd ever been watch a Super Bowl, knowing the Jets had been 15:00 away from being in it and knowing they would have absolutely destroyed the Falcons.

Yep. The Jets beat the Falcons 28-3 in the Meadowlands earlier that season. ](*,)

Archived