Tigers SP Nate Robertson Ejected After --1-- Pitch Tonight.

The Gun Of Bavaria

Tampa Bay threw at Polanco in Detroit's first at bat and hit him. No warning issued.

Robertson's first pitch got away from him and it goes 2 feet behind Crawford and he gets tossed. How about some consistency by the umps.

The Ironic Part in all this. Pinella's team lost 7-3 to a combined effort by 4 Relief pitchers!!

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL It ain't like that. They're just funny pics I found. No meaning inferred.

The one with the sprinter is unreal. Where the heck did that happen??

The dude in the bottom left corner sees it coming and just goes "OW!"

The one with the sprinter is unreal. Where the heck did that happen??

The dude in the bottom left corner sees it coming and just goes "OW!"

I found that pic on www.big-boys.com which is a site like ebaums with tons of internet videos. I'm not sure where but I think the sprinter meant to hit her as I watch it more and more

Tigers getting healthy and hot.....grab a Starting Pitcher and could be interesting.

I hear your GM is willing to spend.

Oh and for my man Barton....Shelton raised his ROY avg to a cool .345 last night.

Yeah bro, they will definitely be a team to watch in the 2nd half. While it will be virtually impossible for them to win the Central, I see them being in the WC race. Even if it's on the outside of the WC race, it will be a good setup for next season. Shelton is hot at the plate, Polanco is a freaking steal from the Phillies. Ordonez is coming around and if Pudge gets his act together look out.

Tigers getting healthy and hot.....grab a Starting Pitcher and could be interesting.

I hear your GM is willing to spend.

Oh and for my man Barton....Shelton raised his ROY avg to a cool .345 last night.

I've heard AJ Burnett's name mentioned with the Tigers.

I've heard AJ Burnett's name mentioned with the Tigers.

Yeah that rumor is floating around town. Even Schmidt's name has been mentioned vaguely. The problem is the Tigers are right on the edge of being competitive for a WC spot this year or 'building momentum' for next year fence. Dombrowski also has the luxury of knowing that owner Mike Ilitch has given him a blank check to improve the team, so I wouldn't look for any major trades this season. Perhaps 1, 2 max and we go after FAs in the offseason. Of course the Tigers bats seem to be the problem right now and the pitching has been strong from both the rotation and especially the BP. If you had told me that in April I would have laughed at you.

I saw that, I thought the umpire was right/wrong.

Nate showed that his team won't take any Sh#t from opposing teams, I like that.

Exactly, gotta commend him for standing up for his teammate. Tigers may be all over the place as far as their level of play, but their clubhouse has really gelled and that bodes well for the future.

On a lighter note, I'm depresses there hasn't been a major bench clearing brawl this season on any sort with any team. :lol:

Tigers need one more bat and one more starting pitcher for the #5 spot, which they may or may not get at the deadline. For those that think the Tigers should be sellers, understand after 12 years of losing seasons this team is going to do everything in its power to make sure this team finishes above .500 this year.

After this season, I hope we are big players again in FA. I'm not too impressed with AJ Burnett having watched him at Pro Player stadium. Too much risk for injury and still has a little bit of a control problem. Schmidt might not be a bad pickup, although he is in his mid 30s. Jason Johnson, Rondell White, and Dmitri Young will all be gone.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Tigers move Dmitri Young at the deadline. Young has an incentive where if he reaches a certain # of at-bats this season, his club option for 06 kicks in. So I think the Tigers will move him for a good prospect. No way I want to pay 8 mill for a Designated Hitter.

The Tigers need a centerfielder and another picture, of course. A centerfielder who can hit. But, everyone needs one of those. Like a Randy Wynn. He'd be perfect. Moving Young would be ideal. As he's not even batting his weight. And I don't for a second believe his weight is 245.

Had Jason Johnson in my money league tonight where wins =25 points. Percival put a end to that.

Shelton looked good again. Agree that the Tigers appear to have a extra bat to move if they choose too. Rondell is hot again as well as Dimitri so the timing may be right.

How does Pinella not play that kid Gomes every day in Tampa?

This just in:

The Tigers will accept anything in trade for Pecival and his contract. Beads, beaver furs, they don't care.

Anaheim is laughing at Detroit. Percival is GARBAGE!!!

How many more Blown Saves does Tram allow this flop to give up?

7... he's on Tram's plan. Y'know, 15 strikes and you're out.

Right now, Farnsworth or German would be a much better option. The entire bully has been lights out, except for Percival. Maybe the Mets want him? Bag of balls and a pair of tickets to Shea? Any takers?

This just in:

The Tigers will accept anything in trade for Pecival and his contract. Beads, beaver furs, they don't care.

Anaheim is laughing at Detroit. Percival is GARBAGE!!!

How many more Blown Saves does Tram allow this flop to give up?

Right now, Farnsworth or German would be a much better option. The entire bully has been lights out, except for Percival. Maybe the Mets want him? Bag of balls and a pair of tickets to Shea? Any takers?

Looper is garbage....but Percival might just be worse. No thanks.

Looper is garbage....but Percival might just be worse. No thanks.

Archived