Sup homeys

DAT BE ME IN THE PIC. U GOT SOMETIN TO SAY SAY IT HERE! IF YOU GOT A PROB WIT ME LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SEE WATZ UP WIT YOUS FOR DA STREETS IN IDAHo

Me and my KREW BE HITTIN UP DIS PLACE OVERNIGHT its like all the good shi* will be happenin here understand dawgs

Ride or Die fo real pops, ma biznack be bumpin for sho right now and we gots ta be rollin out the front seats mackin out the joint and be showin up our club in da streets

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME DAWGS

DAT BE ME IN THE PIC. U GOT SOMETIN TO SAY SAY IT HERE! IF YOU GOT A PROB WIT ME LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SEE WATZ UP WIT YOUS FOR DA STREETS IN IDAHo

Me and my KREW BE HITTIN UP DIS PLACE OVERNIGHT its like all the good shi* will be happenin here understand dawgs

Ride or Die fo real pops, ma biznack be bumpin for sho right now and we gots ta be rollin out the front seats mackin out the joint and be showin up our club in da streets

sup nignig welcome to the board son

Take some english lessons a$$hole.

YO BEYATCH YOU GOTS A PROBLEM WIT ASIANS SON CUZ WE HATE HATIN ON US PEEPS AND YOU BEST BE ON DA LOOOOOOK OUT FOR US CUZ WE BE ROLLIN WITH MA KREW IN YA NEBARHOOD FOOL!!

So what you are saying is that with you in town, none of the Cats in Idaho are safe.

Archived