JETNATION .....Draft Day Party

Brenjetsfan

Ok getting ready to book rooms in NYC for the draft. Looking for a head count. Who is interested????

I missed my first draft day party last year since 1990....due to my accident. which by the way, shoulder is done with P/T...next surgery is the knee....I WILL be at the draft even if I have to be in a wheel chair! lol....

Posted: 01/21/2008

2008 NFL Draft order

NFL.com

The Miami Dolphins will make the first choice of the 2008 NFL Draft on April 26-27.

The Dolphins' choice will be followed by the St. Louis Rams picking second and either the Atlanta Falcons or Oakland Raiders third.

Atlanta, Kansas City, and Oakland had the same strength-of-schedule in the 2007 season. Since Kansas City finished third in the AFC West Division and the Raiders fourth (the tie was broken on the basis of record in common games), the Raiders will draft ahead of the Chiefs. Atlanta and Oakland will flip a coin for the third position at the NFL Combine in February. If Atlanta wins, the Falcons will draft third, the Raiders fourth, and the Chiefs fifth. If the Raiders win the coin flip, they will draft third, and the Falcons and Chiefs will flip a coin to determine the fourth and fifth positions.

Though Buffalo and Denver had the same strength-of-schedule, their tie for the 11th and 12th positions was broken by the conference tie-breaker. Since Denver defeated Buffalo in head-to-head competition, Buffalo is given priority in the draft order and will select in the 11th position.

Chicago and Detroit also had the same strength-of-schedule. Their tie for the 14th and 15th positions was broken by the divisional tiebreaker. Since the Lions defeated the Bears twice in head-to-head competition, Chicago is given priority and will select in the 14th position.

The rest of the draft was determined based off of playoff performance. This is the reason why several teams swapped positions, including the Giants who fell to 31st because of their Super Bowl run.

The New England Patriots lost the final pick of the first round, No. 32 overall, as a reprimand for illegally using videotape on the sidelines in a Week 1 victory over the Jets.

Ok getting ready to book rooms in NYC for the draft. Looking for a head count. Who is interested????

I missed my first draft day party last year since 1990....due to my accident. which by the way, shoulder is done with P/T...next surgery is the knee....I WILL be at the draft even if I have to be in a wheel chair! lol....

IM IN!!!

• 1 month later...

I am interested...I live in brooklyn and just a 35 min train ride away... but im not sure you guys would want me there since I want mcfadden...lol

The CITY is where its at, Joey.....Ya gotta go there.,..the thrills, chills, excitement and JETNATION crew.,...all the fans of other teams....lots of bars.... you can even get served!!:cheers:,:wine:

Was at the city last year at the Jets' party at Dave & Busters. That was a good time. However, the commute sucked.

Archived