Kimbo Slice Vs Tank Abbott

Smizzy

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....now put the pavlik vs taylor fight up.

Tank has no shot. Kimbo is training with Bas Rutten, tank trains with a six pack of beer.... game over

I don't know, Tank won't be afraid of Kimbo, like everyone he fights.

Tank really seems to be taking this fight seriously, he's lost a ton of weight.

I'm watching these kimbo street fight videos and it's obvious that kimbo had formal boxing training and is fighting against people who haven't. He has the correct stance, foot placement, hip movement, shoulder rotation, proper weight shifting, his slipping and ducking are pretty good. He's fighting against people who look away and lower thier heads, who aren't throwing straights or proper hooks. Of course this well built guy with formal boxing training is going to beat these scrubs who don't know how to fight.

I'm watching these kimbo street fight videos and it's obvious that kimbo had formal boxing training and is fighting against people who haven't. He has the correct stance, foot placement, hip movement, shoulder rotation, proper weight shifting, his slipping and ducking are pretty good. He's fighting against people who look away and lower thier heads, who aren't throwing straights or proper hooks. Of course this well built guy with formal boxing training is going to beat these scrubs who don't know how to fight.

Hopefully he will win. (Just for vCash reasons)

I wish I could watch this fight.](*,)

Damn, bet the farm on that one. Tank took some good shots before he fell chin first into the canvas. Kimbo's punches were landing on the mark. Very quick fight,the exchanges were not going in Tank's way, good short punches by Kimbo, Tank showed frustration early, shaking his head, maybe he felt he missed his opportunity, dunno.

This one is going to hurt for a few weeks, kinda feels like when I bought the Tyson vs McBride fight, only this time I didn't spend $50. :(

Archived