New JetNation Partner

Maxman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should all E-mail Max and ask about the downloads page. He LOVES it. :lol:

Just cut and paste this:

And mail it here:

maxman@jetnation.com

Tell 'em Cathy sent ya.

Tom that is good. Really good. On an unrelated sidenote Tom I will be unavailable to wipe your a$$ tonight. Gonna devote a little time to the Downloads Page.

:mrgreen:

I think we should all E-mail Max and ask about the downloads page. He LOVES it. :lol:

Just cut and paste this:

And mail it here:

maxman@jetnation.com

Tell 'em Cathy sent ya.

Tom that is good. Really good. On an unrelated sidenote Tom I will be unavailable to wipe your a$$ tonight. Gonna devote a little time to the Downloads Page.

:mrgreen:

Hey Max, seeing how you must be burdened by all that guilt you feel by giving two Yanks/Sox tix to Brenda and Cathy and leaving me in the dust - I suggest you relieve that guilt by buying me that ultra cool Liquid Blue New England Patriots Navy Ladies Tie Dye Long Sleeve T-shirt. And, my b-day is coming up soon...... :lol:

Hey Max, seeing how you must be burdened by all that guilt you feel by giving two Yanks/Sox tix to Brenda and Cathy and leaving me in the dust - I suggest you relieve that guilt by buying me that ultra cool Liquid Blue New England Patriots Navy Ladies Tie Dye Long Sleeve T-shirt. And, my b-day is coming up soon...... :lol:

Devote a little time....The god damn things are already done....all he has to do is upload them :roll:

Not like I spent the past 6 weeks in a Linux Boot Camp or anything.

How about that new server? Huh huh?????

Devote a little time....The god damn things are already done....all he has to do is upload them :roll:

If I feel guilt it is for the poor family member that has to sit next the Bren and Cathy at the game. I am sure next week we will have a new poster here with lots of good stories to share. Either that or a lawsuit.

Regardless, no shirt for you!

If I feel guilt it is for the poor family member that has to sit next the Bren and Cathy at the game. I am sure next week we will have a new poster here with lots of good stories to share. Either that or a lawsuit.

Regardless, no shirt for you!

We just partnered with Football Fanatics. http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=2401

We researched the choices and felt football fanatics was the best choice. Pretty good selection and very low shipping.

Check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

What about shipping to germany? is that possible? How much is the rate? in other store i have to pay the same amount for shipping as for the items itself.

We just partnered with Football Fanatics. http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=2401

We researched the choices and felt football fanatics was the best choice. Pretty good selection and very low shipping.

Check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

What about shipping to germany? is that possible? How much is the rate? in other store i have to pay the same amount for shipping as for the items itself.

i expected to see Shane smash me but instead i get his knight in shining armor.

the new server is money!! super fast

i expected to see Shane smash me but instead i get his knight in shining armor.

the new server is money!! super fast

Archived