Manningham

bobbyjet69

He's good.

Over 6ft tall, good hands, good jumping ability. 40 time obviously sub par but that really doesnt matter all that much on the field. He'd be a great grab if we can get him in rd 2.

He has incredibly dodgy hands, I saw him drop an awful lot of shockers this year.

From what I saw of him I wasn't at all impressed.

Watched him all season.

Like I said, I wasn't impressed.

I said that a few weeks ago.

I never had him rated higher than a mid-second, but he can play... I saw plenty of great plays. He moves well, and stretches out for the ball. With his poor run, he might be there in the fourth, which is fine by me. I'd rather get Super Mario in the fourth than some Div-II record breaker.

I never had him rated higher than a mid-second, but he can play... I saw plenty of great plays. He moves well, and stretches out for the ball. With his poor run, he might be there in the fourth, which is fine by me. I'd rather get Super Mario in the fourth than some Div-II record breaker.

In the 4th I'd be happy enough due to the low risk but I doubt he'll fall that far.

I just didn't see anything from him that told me he could be a productive WR in the NFL. I just never found myself too impressed with him TBH.

I'm sorry, but 40 times at the NFL Combine do not make a player. Mario Manningham, and this is coming from a Michigan fan, isn't a 1st round talent IMO, but he is going to be a solid Football player in the NFL. Will he be great and make tons of Pro Bowls? Absolutely not. Will he be solid? Yes, most likely.

I'm sorry, but 40 times at the NFL Combine do not make a player. Mario Manningham, and this is coming from a Michigan fan, isn't a 1st round talent IMO, but he is going to be a solid Football player in the NFL. Will he be great and make tons of Pro Bowls? Absolutely not. Will he be solid? Yes, most likely.

I'd agree with that to an extent. He may indeed make a solid player for a team. BTW I'm not basing any of this on the combne, I wasn't impressed with him beforehand either.

I haven't studied the guy, but he looks like he'll have a nice little Bobby Engram career to me.

Nothing wrong with that. I like his jumping ability and he catches the ball well, away from his body. His slow time will drop him on some boards for sure.

Archived