Here's kind of a weird random question

CoachTsurfing

The 49ers and Pats traded picks last year and the Pats ended up with the 9ers first round pick. But lets say that instead of getting the Pats first round choice last year that they got their first this year and last year. Now the 9ers already reaped the benefit of getting the Pats first round pick last year, but can't get the Pats first round pick this year because they lost it for cheating. What would happen? I know, a weird what if question, if it's too stupid just give me a pass.

Rumor has it that NE wants to move ahead of the Jets and grab Gholston.

Belichick: Hey Herm, we want to trade up to your pick at #5 so we can take Gholston.

Herm: But Gholston is the guy we want. He's our guy.

Belichick: We want him more.

Herm: Ok thats only fair then. I'll throw in a 3rd rd pick and we'll call it a deal.

Belichick: DEAL! [hangs up]

Herm: Yeeha! What a deal!

Belichick: Hey Herm, we want to trade up to your pick at #5 so we can take Gholston.

Herm: But Gholston is the guy we want. He's our guy.

Belichick: We want him more.

Herm: Ok thats only fair then. I'll throw in a 3rd rd pick and we'll call it a deal.

Belichick: DEAL! [hangs up]

Herm: Yeeha! What a deal!

i think that's an unfair characterization of herm. he is nowhere near that stupid and that would never happen. but, if NE threw in Doug Jolley it would be too good for herm to pass up.

Archived