Is D Mac really that good?

Secondly no I've never seen his stiff arm cause every run of his and highlight tape I have ever seen of him involves him just running by people using no moves, it isn't impressive. ?

If you have only seen big runs from DMC on youtube highlights, and never seen more than 2 games of McFadden playing... Please, dont judge the man.

Watch a game or two, watch his stiff arm, just watch a game...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have only seen big runs from DMC on youtube highlights, and never seen more than 2 games of McFadden playing... Please, dont judge the man.

I've watched games and have never seen moves. I'm not saying I've seen everything he does but nothing I've seen is that impressive. Secondly when everyone here clamoring for McFadden brings up his highlight tapes that involve nothing but running fast it doesn't help.

Ok,

Im done with this whole McFadden talk untill the draft. I'm a Jets fan just like the next man and I honestly enjoy talking about the Jets, the draft, football, really anything about Sports on this site, I'm not trying to have fellow Jet fans dislike me because of my opinion on McFadden. I think he's going to be just as good as Adrian Peterson, others feel he will be nothing more than a 3rd down back, I'm fine with that.

I've watched games and have never seen moves. I'm not saying I've seen everything he does but nothing I've seen is that impressive. Secondly when everyone here clamoring for McFadden brings up his highlight tapes that involve nothing but running fast it doesn't help.

Not to bring Herschel back into this, but here is a quote:

Why not..we did an excellent job in free agency to be able to take the BPA..why not him? whol else can you think of thats worth a top 6 pick?

You need BPA to beat the power in your division!!! No matter WHAT division your in!!! For us, it's the Patriots! And your NOT gonna beat them with a speedy back, your gonna beat them with PASS RUSH!!! it was proven! Therefore Gholston is the choice!!!!

We get your point, you are in love with Mcfadden! I am not!! I would never take another rb that high in the draft again! Ask some other teams who were burnt before and ask them. It' not worth the risk, specially in a deep rb class!!

So stop with the insults and trying to convince us non beleivers!!

I've seen him he stiff arms DB"s!! that are smaller than him. A "stiff" arm is NOT breaking a tackle. If you think a stiff arm is gonna get him past the LBers in the NFL, your nuts!!!

I am so done with this!!

Archived