AWESOME JOB BY UNCLE AL

Green Jets & Ham

AWESOME ... AWESOME JOB

Let's be real ... the sox have a lethal lineup, but Uncle Al mowed them down ALL NIGHT

Even the ONE RUN they scored was highly suspect ... an absolute gift

UNCLE AL OWNED THE RED SOX TONITE ... OWNED THEM!!

And that's why I loved this pick-up ... cause Uncle Al does not rattle and he loves the spotlight

Just a GREAT FIT for the Yankees ... dude has the heart of a lion ... you don't bamboozle UNCLE AL!!

=D>=D>=D>=D>

See here's the thing, and I said it yesterday

Al Leiter is a Pros Pro ... been through the wars ... been through the big games ... and always displayed the heart of a lion

You don't scare this guy because you have a lineup stacked with thumpers ... doesn't scare him ... he doesn't care how many HR's you hit or how many runs you drive in ... he just goes about his business on the hill like a Pros Pro

YOU DO NOT BAMBOOZLE AL LEITER!!

THAT'S WHY HE'S UNCLE AL, BABY!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

We took 3/4 from a team that threw its 4 best starters at home when we were scheduled to throw two good ones, and two sh*tty ones. All this IN FENWAY.

Don't worry, JBF will say because Boston scored more runs in the series, they proved they were better.

We took 3/4 from a team that threw its 4 best starters at home when we were scheduled to throw two good ones, and two sh*tty ones. All this IN FENWAY.

Don't worry, JBF will say because Boston scored more runs in the series, they proved they were better.

SERIES TOTAL

Tim Redding - 1

NY Yankees - 3

=D>

Props to Al that was clutch. You think he'll do bullpen in the stretch/playoffs if everyone comes back or what?

Depending on the situation with Wang, and whether or not Brown pitches well and Wright returns at all, I'd say, right now, I'd bet we'll be seeing alot of Leiter.

Bullpen?

BULLPEN?????

Are you people smokin crack ... UNCLE AL Just DOMINATED the 2nd best lineup in baseball {after the Yankees} ... DOMINATED THEM ... like no other Yankee SP has in two years

Bullpen my @$$ ... UNCLE AL is a STARTER!!

And let me tell you something else ... Uncle Al will be THE REASON we win the A.L. EAST

This man is fearless ... FEARLESS ... the heart of a lion ... and his stuff is still cookin!!

I don't care about his struggles in florida ... that was all about CONTROL ... his stuff is still cookin ... this man throws strikes and he can still be a DOMINANT STARTER ... YOU SAW IT TONITE!!

Better yet, the Red Sox saw it tonite ... every last one of them ... UNCLE AL BLEW THEM AWAY!!

8 K's, 3 Hits, and 1 GIFT RUN

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ... UNCLE AL, BABY ... UNCLE AL!!

Anybody find it ironic that a guy that the National League ate up is the savior for the Yanks right now

I think we need to see more than 1 start from him before he is declared "savior". Lest we forget, the Yankees have been the most consistently inconsistent team this season, hell, maybe in Major League history, for that matter.

Archived