Who will Breakout in 2008???

Irish Jet

JETS: I think Revis had a great year as a rookie and will play at an even higher level next year. He showed no fear, short memory and played fantastic lined up against the #1 receiving threat.

NFL: Michael Turner will breathe some life into a bad Falcons team. He is the real deal.

JETS: I think Revis had a great year as a rookie and will play at an even higher level next year. He showed no fear, short memory and played fantastic lined up against the #1 receiving threat.

NFL: Michael Turner will breathe some life into a bad Falcons team. He is the real deal.

Yeah I would say Revis too although to be fair he's already shown he's a quality NFL player. He will be much improved I agree and may take his performance to a pro-bowl level.

The JEts breakout player may just be "Broadway" Kellen Clemens and I agree with Ferguson, playing next to Faneca can have him playing like the Jets franchise LT for years to come.

I actually don't think KC will play a game this year so I doubt it will be him.

With Pennington injury history, not much. LOL;-)

If Pennington starts for the Jets, they will have a failure of a year. He won one game last year. ONE. He is on the downward slope, his arm is shot, and his decision making has slipped. Anyone can see that he is afraid of the rush.

If Kellen is the starter, he might have a special season, but since we dont know yet, lets count the QB position out.

Jets

Kenyon Coleman He's a perfect 3-4 DE, last year he had 83 tackles, 55 were solo

D'Brickishaw Ferguson as a Franchise LT

Darrell Revis as an OVERALL top 5 CB. Coverage skills, Tackling ability and technique. Jet fans know about Revis, the NFL will soon know about Revis.

NFL

Reggie Bush-Saints, Call me crazy but Reggie will be a beast AS A RB and put the "Bust" Talk to rest

Aaron Rogers-Packers- He was great coming out of college with ALOT of Potential, learning from Favre can turn this kid into a top 10 QB

McFadden- Whatever team he gets drafted by, he will put up Adrian Peterson type #'2 as a Rookie.

Archived