Jets sign TE Bubba Franks - Daily News

gangreenman

Lets compare Shockeys stats at the end of next season compared to Baker and Franks.

As far as Shockey blows I doubt that ever see the chics hes out and about with.

an accurate comparasion would be baker and franks + the 2nd round we would have t give up stats vs shockey.

And more running game means we're setting up to allow a young QB to take over... YAY! No More Chad!

I hope Kellen can swallow his pride and be a role player on the offense. Meaning, not forcing any throws, follow the game plan, and hand off the ball.

If he can prove that he has nice touch on the deep routes, that should open holes up for the runners. Coupled with our recent O-line signings, i think Kellen will do very well.

BTW, Franks sucks, no sense in even comparing the guy to a starting TE, let alone one that is as grossly overrated as Shockey.

Source: Jets add TE Bubba Franks

The Jets have agreed to terms with former Packers TE Bubba Franks, an NFL source has told the Daily News.

Franks, a three-time Pro Bowler, is coming off one of his least productive seasons. But he provides depth, backing up Chris Baker.

The Jets focused on Franks after failing to sign Colts TE Ben Utecht last week.

---------------------------------

We'll see the money and length of the contract. If its anything significantly over the vet. minimum and a 2 yr deal, Ill be kinda pissed.

id rather get hebrew national franks...

Archived