Season Ticket Waitlist BS!

GREENLANTERN

You mean we are going to get PSLs Gainzo? that is awesome I cannot wait!!! I have always wanted my own psl. Do you think I will be able to frame it and show to my friends?

have a PSL. I play Madden on it every night!

Oh, that's PS2. Sorry

for PSL's...I put my son on the Giants list when he was born...almost 19 years ago...an looks like he is about to get his tixs.,,so now I will have access to ALL GAMES at the new stadium...WHOOOHOOOO....

Party on..........:cheers::wine::cheergal::vactiontime:

The Giants waiting list is longer than that I believe.

Hi All, I just received my waitlist # in the mail. Last year I was 700+ now according to my calculations from moving up 1000 spots a year for 13 years now and also talking to a season ticket agent a month ago and being assured I should receive my tickets this month do I get them, Nope. I get another waitlist # of 400+!!!

Now I am not a rocket scientist. But the math doesn't add up. Justification is not there as I cant believe after the Jets had a 4-12 season that ONLY 300+ people gave up there tickets!

Anyone else see a large discrepancy like this?

Oh by the way the $50 waitlist fee is terminated I guess it took them 4 years to realize they were totally wrong in doing that.

/Discuss

Archived