Looks like the NY Knicks will have a top 5 pick for the first time in a LONG TIME

DieHardJetsFan

is that sport were they walk around dribblin a ball ever 10 steps and wear really long pants with head bands, and then try to beat up the crowd?

Interesting.

I wouldn't go to one of those games if i were paid to do so. Unless it was a world competition and the US gets destroyed by a bunch of guys that can actually shoot and play defense. :rl:

I always do wonder why the **** people bother to comment if they hate the sport. It contributes absolutely nothing.

It provides you something to bitch about. ;)

BTW, why the **** do people bother to comment about people who comment on a subject they hate? Not only does it contribute nothing to the thread, it actually detracts because you just know you're gonna get some smarta** who feels the need to add a smarta** reply that takes the thread completely off the original topic.:Nuts:

It provides you something to bitch about. ;)

BTW, why the **** do people bother to comment about people who comment on a subject they hate? Not only does it contribute nothing to the thread, it actually detracts because you just know you're gonna get some smarta** who feels the need to add a smarta** reply that takes the thread completely off the original topic.:Nuts:

LOL

:cheers:

is that sport were they walk around dribblin a ball ever 10 steps and wear really long pants with head bands, and then try to beat up the crowd?

Interesting.

I wouldn't go to one of those games if i were paid to do so. Unless it was a world competition and the US gets destroyed by a bunch of guys that can actually shoot and play defense. :rl:

How many times have NBA players ran into the croud and got into a fight with the fans? 1 time. WOW

And who cares if they wear head bands, and guess what? Half the NFL players rock shorts below the waste when not playing football

I love football, but when was the last time an NBA player went to prison for dog fighting? When was the last time an NBA coach was involved in spygate?

And I use to love watching Jordan dribble the ball for "10 steps"

Wow, usa actually got beat (Our top players werent even playing) wait till this next time, I bet we win

who the F cares;)

Interesting.

This is just like in my gymnastics thread, If you don't like it or dont care about it, don't comment. Its in the other sports, doing its own thing, not bothering anybody. Its not obnoxious like Kobe's basketball ones so just leave it.

Beasley will be a great pick for the Knicks.

Landing Beasley and finding another coach not named Isiah Thomas would be the best offseason this Knicks team has had in a long time.

I would love to have Ewing as the Knicks head coach.

But just the Knicks luck, we will finish with the worst record and still not get the top pick because of the freaking ping pong balls

I just don't understand why Thomas doesn't play David Lee enough.

I rarely see the Knicks play but when I do I see Lee play great. He hustles and picks up those loose balls, you need one of those players on your team now a days.

Interesting.

Yeah b/c baseball, a sport in which most of the players are on steroids or have used it at leas once, which has a horrendously overlong 162 game - 9 month season and like 90% of the teams have no shot at winning a title because there's no salary cap - now there is a sport worth watching!

They can be turned around quickly if there is someone competent running things...

I completely agree which is why I hope these Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandeweghe rumors are something real and not just window dressing.

The current NBA salary cap according to wikipedia is $55 mil. The Knicks lose $28 mil off the salary cap in just one year from now when Steph and Malik Rose's contracts expire.

If this team doesn't give out anymore stupid contracts or trade for anymore bad contracts they could be in a position two years from now to sign Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Bosh, Amare and/or Dwayne Wade.

As for the pick I'd prefer the Knicks to draft Derrick Rose or Jerryd Bayless. Both are good defenders, in Rose's case he's an excellent defender. Beasley is going to be a nice player in the NBA but he doesn't play defense and the Knicks desperately need guys who play D.

I completely agree which is why I hope these Donnie Walsh and Kiki Vandeweghe rumors are something real and not just window dressing.

The current NBA salary cap according to wikipedia is $55 mil. The Knicks lose $28 mil off the salary cap in just one year from now when Steph and Malik Rose's contracts expire.

If this team doesn't give out anymore stupid contracts or trade for anymore bad contracts they could be in a position two years from now to sign Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Bosh, Amare and/or Dwayne Wade.

As for the pick I'd prefer the Knicks to draft Derrick Rose or Jerryd Bayless. Both are good defenders, in Rose's case he's an excellent defender. Beasley is going to be a nice player in the NBA but he doesn't play defense and the Knicks desperately need guys who play D.

Those guys are both REALLY overrated. The pacers haven't won crap in years and the nuggets got lucky by having carmello fall in their lap. BTW if the Knicks get the no1 pick you HAVE to take beasley no other player is close to him.

Yeah b/c baseball, a sport in which most of the players are on steroids or have used it at leas once, which has a horrendously overlong 162 game - 9 month season and like 90% of the teams have no shot at winning a title because there's no salary cap - now there is a sport worth watching!

:cheers:

The Knicks would be so foolish to past on Bust DMC. You do know he can not only play Football better than Barry Sanders, but he can make babies faster than the speed of light with multiple partners, but he also hits 30 ft jump shots like its his job as well as he can jump from half court and dunk the ball. Heck, I heard he averaged 121 HR's a season as a Sophmore in HIGH SCHOOL and that he can slap a puck in from the opposing blue line with his ****, not a stick.

Amazing athlete.

I wonder what the Jets are going to be asking for him.

I was just thinking, maybe we can send the Knicks Bust DMC in exchange for Eddie Curry. Hey, he's just a waste of space anyway, we can plug him in at RG and move Moore to an insurance policy on the bench. While we're at it, we'll take their 1st round pick because, well, the Knicks never use their 1st round pick anyway.

I was just thinking, maybe we can send the Knicks Bust DMC in exchange for Eddie Curry. Hey, he's just a waste of space anyway, we can plug him in at RG and move Moore to an insurance policy on the bench. While we're at it, we'll take their 1st round pick because, well, the Knicks never use their 1st round pick anyway.

When Mcfadden is owning people in green and white how are you gonna handle it? Admit you're wrong and join the fan club? Continue hating on him? It's gonna be interesting...

When Mcfadden is owning people in green and white how are you gonna handle it? Admit you're wrong and join the fan club? Continue hating on him? It's gonna be interesting...

Hopefully the Jets arn't stupid enough to draft the next Blair Thomas / Kijana Carter. If they are, and if by well you mean he carries for just under 4 yards a carry, I'll be laughing at all his supporters.

If by some twisted fait he plays well once and a while, I'll be happy, but he's my new LaMont Jordan. Over-rated P.O.S. stuck in Curtis' shadow forever.

Hopefully the Jets arn't stupid enough to draft the next Blair Thomas / Kijana Carter. If they are, and if by well you mean he carries for just under 4 yards a carry, I'll be laughing at all his supporters.

If by some twisted fait he plays well once and a while, I'll be happy, but he's my new LaMont Jordan. Over-rated P.O.S. stuck in Curtis' shadow forever.

Man you're really invested in this 124. It's gonna make you look awfully silly when he's a very good NFL player but at least you're willing to take a stand. I respect that.

Man you're really invested in this 124. It's gonna make you look awfully silly when he's a very good NFL player but at least you're willing to take a stand. I respect that.

You wouldn't be the only Bust DMC backer who would be calling me out. I can't wait for him to flop though. Its going to be Reggie Bush esque.

Archived