What we need, and don't need this draft.

NY JET 29

We don't NEED a QB, because we know Chad can do well with a good OL, and we don't even know how kellen will do. QB may be a need next year, but not this year.

We don't need a TE? We have our solid starter in Chris Baker. We have a very talented run blocking TE in Bubba Franks. There's no TE we can draft that would replace one of those two.

We don't NEED a RB. Thomas Jones got over 1100 yards with the worst OL in football. Thomas Jones can, and will get at least 1400 yards this season considering we have really helped our runblocking(Richardson, Franks, Faneca, and Woody)

What we need is a #2 CB, because Miller was supposedly looking really good at corner, but he had a bad injury so we'll see what happens. If Gholston, and Mcfadden are gone by #6 expect us to go get Mckelvin, or Jenkins, or DRC.

We also need another pass rusher. That's why Gholston must be our go to guy this draft.

We could use a WR also. In the second round expect us to get Hardy, as I feel he'll drop. Hardy is tall, quick, and can jump, and catch those floaters in the endzone. He will be oour Plaxico Burress.

What has Chad Pennington ever proven with a good team around him? The best he's done is 10-6 with a second round exit. He's getting older and his performance has dropped each year since 2002. He isn't getting any better and this team is far from great.

What has Chad Pennington ever proven with a good team around him? The best he's done is 10-6 with a second round exit. He's getting older and his performance has dropped each year since 2002. He isn't getting any better and this team is far from great.

QB is our biggest need... We have no clear cut starting Qb.. Penny? Clemons? I dont think so..

I think we DO need a QB. Now we don't need him to be a 1st rounder. We need someone to build on because I feel comfortable saying Kellen Clemens isn't the guy. It's just a gut feeling, and you do not have to agree. Pennington will hurt the running game, but even if we do win with him this year, which is definitely possible, he's not going to be around forever.

I agree, I think TE is fine.

RB: We need a gamebreaker. It can come at RB or WR to be honest, but we need one. McFadden is the best one in the draft, but you are right, we do have a lot of coin spent at RB. It's a tough call.

Our #1, #2 and #3 need in this draft is a gamebreaker. Another DE/OLB ? No thanks.

Our biggest needs right now are still defensively IMO.

I'm not at all confident that Pace is going to provide a good pass rush and TBH I's be more confident with Pennington/Clemens at QB than Miller/Woolfolk starting at CB.

We also need someone with speed offensively. Either a WR that can stretch the field or a starting caliber RB that can be a home run threat everytime he touches the ball.

I'd be content enough with either Pennington or Clemens, I think the dire circumstances made them look a heck of a lot worse than they really are. Also, I don't rate any of the QB's in this draft with the exception of Matt Ryan and even he's been overated to the point where he's cost too much.

I think we DO need a QB. Now we don't need him to be a 1st rounder. We need someone to build on because I feel comfortable saying Kellen Clemens isn't the guy. It's just a gut feeling, and you do not have to agree. Pennington will hurt the running game, but even if we do win with him this year, which is definitely possible, he's not going to be around forever.

I agree, I think TE is fine.

RB: We need a gamebreaker. It can come at RB or WR to be honest, but we need one. McFadden is the best one in the draft, but you are right, we do have a lot of coin spent at RB. It's a tough call.

Our #1, #2 and #3 need in this draft is a gamebreaker. Another DE/OLB ? No thanks.

Given the tam we already have in place, Id take 3 players that could make our D top 5 in the league over a "playmaker" like DMC.

Offense wins games

Defense ..... (blanked out for memories sake:Nuts:)

Look at the Giants. They had Burress at WR, and thats it. They wouldnt have even come close the the playoffs if it hadnt been for that DL.

There's a playmaker in every draft. This draft is pretty rare to have so many good pass rushers.

Archived