Jets to release ROBERTSON.

JETSFAN5180

Beleive it or not, he actually made 57 tackles this year with 36 solo and 4 sacks. 61 tackles last year. Shaun Rogers had 39 tackles this year and 7 sacks.

Goodjob Bobbyjet.Most people talk out of their butts and don't bother dealing with facts.

The biggest bust in NFL history.

Bowling ball with knives :bwahaharoll:

The biggest bust in NFL history huh?? You must either be 16 and take everything you read on nfl blogs as hard fact or your an ignorant patsies fan...although the two generally coincide.

I will be the first one to admit Drob hasn't lived up to his potential, but starting in all but two games since he was drafted and performing at an ok level can be considered a bust compared to his hype, but is nowhere near the biggest bust in nfl history. Disregarding the Ryan Leafs, Akili Smiths, mike williams', how about two guys on your team who were drafted in the first round who didn't come close to their draft status. Tebucky jones?? one of the higher paid safeties in the league didn't even come close to performing at the level that was expected of him; yes he was on a superbowl winning team, but he was a constant liability in the running game and wasn't worth his money. No, he wasn't the biggest bust in NFL history, but just like Drob they didn't live up to their expectations.

Now, for a true bust..Played one year and out his second; does the name Andy Katzenmoyer mean anything to you?? THe doctors said he could have rehabed from the injury, but apparantly he wasn't too passionate about football. Drafted in the first round, where he gave you one mediocre year followed by an injury riddled 8 game season and the next year he was out of football. That sir, is a true bust.

I'm not saying we don't have our list of busts, because we all know we do, but atleast if you're going to take up space on the jets' website post something somewhat intelligent.

The biggest bust in NFL history huh?? You must either be 16 and take everything you read on nfl blogs as hard fact or your an ignorant patsies fan...although the two generally coincide.

I will be the first one to admit Drob hasn't lived up to his potential, but starting in all but two games since he was drafted and performing at an ok level can be considered a bust compared to his hype, but is nowhere near the biggest bust in nfl history. Disregarding the Ryan Leafs, Akili Smiths, mike williams', how about two guys on your team who were drafted in the first round who didn't come close to their draft status. Tebucky jones?? one of the higher paid safeties in the league didn't even come close to performing at the level that was expected of him; yes he was on a superbowl winning team, but he was a constant liability in the running game and wasn't worth his money. No, he wasn't the biggest bust in NFL history, but just like Drob they didn't live up to their expectations.

Now, for a true bust..Played one year and out his second; does the name Andy Katzenmoyer mean anything to you?? THe doctors said he could have rehabed from the injury, but apparantly he wasn't too passionate about football. Drafted in the first round, where he gave you one mediocre year followed by an injury riddled 8 game season and the next year he was out of football. That sir, is a true bust.

I'm not saying we don't have our list of busts, because we all know we do, but atleast if you're going to take up space on the jets' website post something somewhat intelligent.

Ron ****ing Faurot

Honestly, who really gives a ****. The guy is something we need to unload and I honestly could care less if it was for a 2nd day pick or nothing. He needed to go. Buh-bye if this report is true.

You always want to get some return on an investment...but in this case...I agree...take what you can get and move on...the cap space is very important..

Intelligent? From that troll clown? LOL

Archived