ESPN showing the Yanks a lot of love!

NY JET 29

He doesn't have that much power right now, in spite of what you saw in the playoffs and the end of the regular season. It could still come however, but most of his power is to the gaps. I expect a ton of doubles and triple from him. 3 HRs is a little low, I could see him hitting 10.

Thor- I know what you mean. I like it when we're the underdog. Now there is a lot of heavy expectations on us.

I found it particularly interesting that Wakefield will have an ERA under five by their prediction. :)

lol, no need to keep up an immature argument with a 12 year old.

Derek Jeter could get yanked. He turns 34 in June, and defensive metrics used by opposing clubs say he's among the worst shortstops in the majors. If he takes another step back, he may be asked to move to first or the outfield.

I just don't see that happening. Supposing it did though, I assume they'd move ARod back to SS, but then who plays 3B? Betemit?

If Jeter moves positions during the year, someone who gets paid a LOT is going to lose a job. I'd be happy to see someone other than Giambi at 1B though.

Archived