UNC's Classy Roy Williams

Bugg

He knew the day they drew up the NCAA schedule he'd be off yesterday and today anyway, so why not? ANd they fired Matt Doherty because he didn't fit with the decorum, grace and dignity to which Chapel hill is accustomed. At least he could coach though. When anyone says Coach K is a classless douchebag, remember this photo. Is Roy coming for a" John Daly on Etiquette' seminar?

roy.jpg

He knew the day they drew up the NCAA schedule he'd be off yesterday and today anyway, so why not? ANd they fired Matt Doherty because he didn't fit with the decorum, grace and dignity to which Chapel hill is accustomed. At least he could coach though. When anyone says Coach K is a classless douchebag, remember this photo. Is Roy coming for a" John Daly on Etiquette' seminar?

roy.jpg

Oh come on. I'm not a Roy Williams fan by any stretch of the imagination but you're reaching here. A Hooters girl at a golf tournament? Get out of here!! She came up to him and asked for his autograph. Saying no would have been the classy thing to do I suppose. :rolleyes:

When you spend your whole career pretending you're Christ on the cross as Williams has done, it's complete BS. If Bruce Pearl or Bob Huggins did this, I don't really care either. But Roy Williams has made his career being a goody two shoes(in part becase as we saw Saturday he sucks as a game coach),andhe's as much of a hypocrite, liar and scumbag as every other NCAA coach is.

roy.jpg

He's signing her stomach???

What a loser.

When you spend your whole career pretending you're Christ on the cross as Williams has done, it's complete BS. If Bruce Pearl or Bob Huggins did this, I don't really care either. But Roy Williams has made his career being a goody two shoes(in part becase as we saw Saturday he sucks as a game coach),andhe's as much of a hypocrite, liar and scumbag as every other NCAA coach is.

Are you serious? He's signing a girl's freakin' T-shirt. By the way, that was a nice touch with him wearing a Jayhawk on his shirt tonight.

:roll: Oh please. What's the big deal ? And BTW since he left KU I'm NOT a big Coach Roy fan by any means.

roy.jpg

Move on dude, your reaching.

Archived