Question for all JetsRule128 Haters

Smizzy

\

please explain why we should respect jetsrule128?

Respect is earned, not given.

And he hasnt earned it yet.

Okay, maybe not respect, There is a difference between respecting someone and not being a jerk to someone. Y'all should stop being jerks to jetsrule128. Just because he is always reminding people of a show that apparently nobody else watches, doesn't mean you should say hurtful things. Let the mods take care of him.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, maybe not respect, There is a difference between respecting someone and not being a jerk to someone. Y'all should stop being jerks to jetsrule128. Just because he is always reminding people of a show that apparently nobody else watches, doesn't mean you should say hurtful things. Let the mods take care of him.

why cant we say hurtful things to people? Why should I care about hurting someone's feelings?

That's one of the biggest problems our society faces today is everyone gets their feelings hurt and cry like little babies. And we are told dont hurt people's feelings... boo friggin hoo. Grow up and be a man. Stop letting your feelings get hurt. Im sick of this pussified society where everyone wants to be offended so they can claim their feelings are hurt.

I do give JR128 a little credit since he doesnt let this bother him and doesnt get his feelings hurt. He doesnt need you defending him.

you can still eat my ass.

All the abuse he gets, he brings upon himself.

Also the fact I absolutely hate Big Brother (to the point where I would rather tear my eyes out than watch it) has a lot to do with the dislike.

I want to scare the crap out of jetsrule128. I want him so scared, that he sleeps with the lights on for years.

That reminds me of some horror movie, I forgot the name of it now. Some thing attacked a guy and killed his whole family as a kid, he only survived because of the light that was on in the bathroom. The monster couldn't go out in the light. The guy spent the rest of his life sleeping with like 30 lights on in his room, then one night he sleeps in someone else's house and all the lights went off. :rl:

That reminds me of some horror movie, I forgot the name of it now. Some thing attacked a guy and killed his whole family as a kid, he only survived because of the light that was on in the bathroom. The monster couldn't go out in the light. The guy spent the rest of his life sleeping with like 30 lights on in his room, then one night he sleeps in someone else's house and all the lights went off. :rl:

Haha what was it called? I want to check it out. I can pretend 128 is the guy.

I just wanted to make a few points that relate to some of the earlier things I have said on this subject. The first is that it isn't very nice of the jetnation community to make fun of a Jets fan like this, whether or not jetsrule128 cares or not. The second is that I'm not entirely sure if jetsrule128 is a good person, and I don't watch Big Brother, so I wouldn't know anything about Team Christ. The third is that I have come to understand that the show "Big Brother" on CBS isn't very good. But seriously, I think that it's very funny to see some of the crap that jetsrule128 posts because it seems so offbeat. Y'all can call it stupid in a less offensive way.

Those among us who don't like reading about Big Brother don't have to look at the big brother thread just like those of us who don't really care what kobe has to say don't have to look in his threads, or any other thread that they don't care about.:cool:

Those among us who don't like reading about Big Brother don't have to look at the big brother thread just like those of us who don't really care what kobe has to say don't have to look in his threads, or any other thread that they don't care about.:cool:

People havent been jerks to him because he started A Big brother thread. Its because he started multiple threads after being told to keep it in one single thread. That's why he gets bashed. Sure, he's behaving now, but the damage has already been done.

Stop trying the "lets all get along" crap. In the real world, there are lots of people we hate, even if we have common interests. Im sure in your life you have never insulted anyone, never had a bad thing to say about anyone.

The only thing I hate worse than what JR128 did is people playing all high and mighty with the rest of us telling us what we should and shouldnt do.

Not really. Just cut people some slack even if they like Big Brother. Believe me, dealing with people like that (who like big brother) in real life can suck sometimes. It's a good thing they, for the most part, only exist on the internet.

nope,.. no slack cutting coming from me. its the anonymous internet. i get to be a bully here.

You're probably a ****head in real life, too.

naw... Im not. Im actually a pretty nice guy. Treat people pretty well. I am often asked for my advice on a variety of issues/topics. Because I can be straight forward. But when they are annoying I tend to stop being so nice.

I'm not concerned about hurting someone's feelings. I expect a lot out of people. And when they dont act properly in society they deserve to be mocked and made fun of.

I dont believe in the philosophy that everyone is a winner and needs to be treated equally.

And, if you actually go back and look at my posts to JR128, am I really that much of a penis-head?

Not really. Just cut people some slack even if they like Big Brother. Believe me, dealing with people like that (who like big brother) in real life can suck sometimes. It's a good thing they, for the most part, only exist on the internet.

Are you hinting that Jetsrule is really your joke account?

And how often do you tell him to STFU?

It's kind of rude to tell someone off when they are being sincere, even if they are being a jerk.

If you want all the Big Brother and Kaysar refrences to stop, than don't respond to the messages jetsrule128 posts. He probably only does it to get attention.

I would not object to a thread started specifically for people who want to talk about how much they don't like Big Brother, as long as it isn't the same thread that was created specifically for jetsrule128 to talk about how much he likes big brother.

And to those of you who don't like jetsrule128, ask youselves what you would do for fun if you didn't have ol'jetsrule128 to make fun of.

Archived