what will A-rod's numbers be this year?

Blackout

0 rings

This is me not resorting to a personal attack and not calling you out for being one of the worst posters on this site. This is me being friendly and not insulting you at all. When all is said and done A-Rod will have win a few world series and a lot of mvp's and break a lot of records.

Don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

This is me not resorting to a personal attack and not calling you out for being one of the worst posters on this site. This is me being friendly and not insulting you at all. When all is said and done A-Rod will have win a few world series and a lot of mvp's and break a lot of records.

Don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

Wow, there is a ranking system of posters? Where are these published?

And nice crystal ball. How much that cost ya;) BTW-The prediction was for THIS year only. Your's was based on the future beyond this year. Just cost yourself a couple spots in the ranking.

Wow, there is a ranking system of posters? Where are these published?

And nice crystal ball. How much that cost ya;) BTW-The prediction was for THIS year only. Your's was based on the future beyond this year. Just cost yourself a couple spots in the ranking.

It cost me nothing it was a gift, I'll let you guess who the gift was from, you should be able to figure it out. I know I'm the 5th worst poster on this site. You just happen to fall 4 spots below me. Who is to say that the yankees can't win the world series this year. Wang Hughes Pettite and if Kennedy starts pitching up to potential can be a good enough staff to win it all with Joba and Mo we have the pen for it. All we need to do is hit up to our line-ups potential. Get rid of Giambi.

160 Games, .339 avg, 97 Home Runs, 210 RBIs and yes 1 ring.

lmao, I wish.

It cost me nothing it was a gift, I'll let you guess who the gift was from, you should be able to figure it out. I know I'm the 5th worst poster on this site. You just happen to fall 4 spots below me. Who is to say that the yankees can't win the world series this year. Wang Hughes Pettite and if Kennedy starts pitching up to potential can be a good enough staff to win it all with Joba and Mo we have the pen for it. All we need to do is hit up to our line-ups potential. Get rid of Giambi.

lmao, I wish.

Maybe the Yankees do win a WS this year. My prediction is that their pitching will be too young (and old) to allow that to happen.

It is just one opinion, and may very well be wrong. If that makes me an asshat, so be it.

I just thought the biggest stat for A-Rod is whether the Yankees win. Sorry if that offended.

Maybe the Yankees do win a WS this year. My prediction is that their pitching will be too young (and old) to allow that to happen.

It is just one opinion, and may very well be wrong. If that makes me an asshat, so be it.

I just thought the biggest stat for A-Rod is whether the Yankees win. Sorry if that offended.

having a opinion is a beautiful thing. It's the way the people choose to express said opinion that is tragic.

I never realized that saying the Yankees won't win the WS this year was such a hurtful opinion.

Again, I truly apologize for those offended.

Your response had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Just baseless Yankee hate for no reason.

Which do ypou think A-Rod would take more: Gaudy stats and No Ring, or substandard stats and a Ring?

Which is it?

I love how some Yankee fans come off holier than thou.

Huh?

What are you even talking about? It was a simple thread made by a FAN about Arod's numbers for the year. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Arod would prefer.

But continue to be a jerk, it suits you anyway.

Huh?

What are you even talking about? It was a simple thread made by a FAN about Arod's numbers for the year. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Arod would prefer.

But continue to be a jerk, it suits you anyway.

Again, I predict 0 rings at the end of the year. To me, that is the most important number. Do YOU disagree?

Again, I predict 0 rings at the end of the year. To me, that is the most important number. Do YOU disagree?

You're being an ass for no reason. You hijacked a simple thread to push your anti Yankee agenda.

Whether I think the Yankees will win the World Series this year really has no relevance to the topic of this post.

You're being an ass for no reason. You hijacked a simple thread to push your anti Yankee agenda.

Whether I think the Yankees will win the World Series this year really has no relevance to the topic of this post.

Ok then since the topic is about "numbers and statistics", which do you believe is more important for a player, gaudy numbers or a WS win.

I never realized that saying the Yankees won't win the WS this year was such a hurtful opinion.

I don't care what you opinion is, you could be of the opinion that the earth is flat and it wouldn't bother me. It's when people express their opinion is obnoxious ways intended to annoy people that I have a problem and will call said person an asshat.

In short: opinions = good, expressing them like an asshat = bad.

I never said it was geared to you or anyone. I was speaking in general overall. If you fell it is guided in your direction, it must be the guilt you feel. I went out of the way to point out it was not pointed towards anyone here.

Archived