Hansbrough returning, Lawson/Ellington Declare

AVM

Obviously it's great news and regardless what the other 2 do the Heels will be A favorite to get back to the FF next yera, if just Ellington comes back they become more of a favorite and if Lawson and Ellington come back they are overwhelming favorites. There is still an excellent chance of Ellington and Lawson coming back.

I wish all players had a heart like Hansborough. True warrior. I hope UNC wins it all next year. Unless their playing Hofstra. :)

That's the way I would think most non-UNC fans would feel about Tyler but he is hated for some reason. All he does is play hard, never complain, be respectful of opponents, is all class yet he's hated. It's not like Redick from a few years ago who used to taunt the opponents and their fans, give out cheap shots, etc...

When Hansbrough goes pro he will be the next Eric Montross.

"Heart" doesn't get you very far in the NBA.

Montross was a serviceable player for many years so that's not really a knock. I think Tyler will be a serviceable player in the NBA but thankfully he's still in College and will go down as one of the all-time greats in the history of NCAA basketball. He'll break the UNC scoring record and ACC socring record, all he needs now is that title and he'll have a great shot to be a part of a Champion next year.

Montross was a serviceable player for many years so that's not really a knock. I think Tyler will be a serviceable player in the NBA but thankfully he's still in College and will go down as one of the all-time greats in the history of NCAA basketball. He'll break the UNC scoring record and ACC socring record, all he needs now is that title and he'll have a great shot to be a part of a Champion next year.

I agree with. Tyler is a great College player. I'm just not sold on him as an NBA player in 2010.

That's the way I would think most non-UNC fans would feel about Tyler but he is hated for some reason. All he does is play hard, never complain, be respectful of opponents, is all class yet he's hated. It's not like Redick from a few years ago who used to taunt the opponents and their fans, give out cheap shots, etc...

people hate him because he looks like a douche bag. He's the kid you picked on at school. he's got that dorky look to him.

people hate him because he looks like a douche bag. He's the kid you picked on at school. he's got that dorky look to him.

The kind of kid that if you picked on him he'd throw you in a trash can. I doubt he was picked on at all growing up.

Im not sayin he was picked on, he has the look of the kid you pick on. He looks like a loser. Thats why people hate him.

He looks like one of the greatest college basketball players of all time. So what if he has goofy faces while he's playing? So what if, at times, he looks goofy on the court? He plays hard, he's always hustling, he never shows up opponents, he's respectful. he is the type of player that should be the face of college basketball.

He looks like one of the greatest college basketball players of all time. So what if he has goofy faces while he's playing? So what if, at times, he looks goofy on the court? He plays hard, he's always hustling, he never shows up opponents, he's respectful. he is the type of player that should be the face of college basketball.

you said people hate him for some reason. I told you the reason. now you're bent out of shape. relax.

I didnt question his skill.

I didnt question his heart.

Im a UMass fan. I could give a crap what UNC does.

Danny Green has now declared for the NFL draft, but hasn't hired an agent. Hopefully he returns..

I don't think he's ready for the NBA but I KNOW he's not ready for the NFL:p

Green will be back, he's not even projected to be drafted.

• 1 month later...

Archived