For those without NFLN : Draft Coverage

greeniemeanie

You guys should really get on your cable operators. I watched the draft day coverage exclusively from NFLN, and let me just say Mike Mayock makes Kiper look like a tool. The coverage is much better than anything ESPN has offered.

Mayock was ridiculously good with calling the picks before they were made. I also really liked Marshall Faulk and Chalie Casserly's analysis of the picks. All in All it was really done well yesterday.

Now if they only came out with an MLB channel, I would be done with ESPN completely.

I couldn't stomach Deion Sanders' interviews, he always tried to make them about him and not the prospects. Also, ESPN was better with highlights of the selection. I do agree with Mayock over Kiper, but I will always take Chris Berman as MC over anyone else.

ESPN better get with the program or they will be out of business in 5 years. Sportscenter sucks, paying for their not so insider stories, and the idiots they hire make them unwatchable for football info. I don't even turn on the station for football anymore. Now like you said if we could only have an MLB network too I wouldn't turn on their crappy station at all.

I couldn't stomach Deion Sanders' interviews, he always tried to make them about him and not the prospects. Also, ESPN was better with highlights of the selection. I do agree with Mayock over Kiper, but I will always take Chris Berman as MC over anyone else.

I dont know about the rest of you but I wish I had the NFLN because I could not stomach Chris Berman yesterday. He just annoyed me and seemed lost yesterday. I think ESPN should just go to Tirico and Trey Wingo, today, is doing a very good job.

Archived