Gholston is a monster

PhinHater

olbs-pace;gholston. mlbs-barton; harris. BThomas and Bowens will be the outside subs.

Wow, over 16 games, Pace just about doubled the production of Bryan Thomas. Still to have Gholston, Thomas, and Pace and even Bowens is a nice rotation of guys who can line up at different spots and get at the QB.

With Jenkins clogging the middle, Harris SHOULD be a monster. Can't say enough about the transformation of this defense in one year. and I rode Mangini ALL year, but hats off, on paper.

i remember reading somewhere shortly after we picked up pace that the jets would try to use him like adalius thomas playing him on the inside. in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they try mixing pace gholston and thomas on the inside and outside, keeping all three on the field for a good percentage of the time.

besides his athleticism, gholston impresses me with his maturity and intelligence, so it wouldn't surprise me if he were able to pick up the complexities of manginis defense and learn to play inside and out although he seems naturally better suited to play outside.

Archived